UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my account hack for some times & hacker change my payment method to bitcoin & request for withdraw money $ 60.60.I always pay with payapl. Please cancel it .I recover my account. Regards

Ticket "ftp upload error!"

What is your FTP client? Please try with another FTP client like CuteFTP or FlashFXP.

Hello, my account hack for some times & hacker change my payment method to bitcoin & request for withdraw money $ 60.60.I always pay with payapl. Please cancel it .I recover my account. Regards

Already cancel your payment please always use strong password.

^^

and it doesn't matter whether the user download all the traffic in one day or more ?

i mean he can consume all his traffic in few days ?

Removing the daily limit is not a good idea at all !
That way refunds will start raining. Not a good idea someone to be able to download 1TB for a day or two and then make a charge back.
Don't listen to the russian uploaders. Why they ask for no limits when all russian hostings like turbobit, nitroflare etc. have limits. In fact all normal hostings have limits !
Removing it = suicide.

I was earning good with UploadGIG achieved Bronze rank and on way to the silver. But 60 days file expiration limit fucked up my all small files.

Removing the daily limit is not a good idea at all !
That way refunds will start raining. Not a good idea someone to be able to download 1TB for a day or two and then make a charge back.
Don't listen to the russian uploaders. Why they ask for no limits when all russian hostings like turbobit, nitroflare etc. have limits. In fact all normal hostings have limits !
Removing it = suicide.

We are working on it and we did not change anything yet. You can be sure we don't allow anyone abuse our system.

FTP down again

waiting for payment

It is working correctly.

Last edited:
All decisions you've made so far have been good only, so i hope any upcoming changes will be good for everybody.

Thanks for payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back