UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think there is an problem and it's not from my side as i do my work as always.

Screenshot_1.jpg

i will wait till after Christmas but this way i cant go on does not matter how much i would like to work with this host.

yes same here sales are down
maybe it happen for Warez-bb down issue

Btw can i get payment cause Christmas knocking
Rapidgator send advance 2 payment

Last edited:
Can you please add an option to see how much we've earned per month or for a period of time?

yes, it will be very helpful if user can check the stats between two dates.

I really think there is an problem and it's not from my side as i do my work as always.

Screenshot_1.jpg

i will wait till after Christmas but this way i cant go on does not matter how much i would like to work with this host.

you'r killing it, good going.
but since few days sales went down, may be due to Christmas.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

While our daily sales volume keeps on increasing we have indeed received some complaints of people getting payments rejected.
We are tracking this with our bank to find the actual cause but due to holiday period they respond a bit slow sometimes.

We are aware of it and you can rest assure this will be resolved shortly.

Compared to last month i do have some bad days but that's normal.
If i were you i wouldnt jump to conclusions for a few days, might be the people spending more for presents or else, the hosting might have some problems... could be anything. Just wait some days and see what happens.
As for your content - i suppose your free downloads are ON. If they are then here's what's wrong with your content :) Free downloads are epidemic last year or so and if people have an option to dl free they will, no matter how long they need to wait. If you ask me all hostings should be premium downloads only because i don't see why i should give anyone anything for free, nobody ever gave me anything free ;)

Sure, i dont do conclusions already but i am wondering.
Seems like today will be 3. day in a row without any new sale.
Never had such period before. I am not telling how many sales i used to have daily and not expecting always to have same.
Just setting files to premium only will may bring some plus sales but also minus traffic and it makes it more easy to your competitors downloading from you
and reposting immediately for with an free dl option.
I tried both ways already. Premium only or with free downloads.
By my own experience premium only made me an little gain of sales compared, may almost equal to while files was free available, but i had an big drop of my visitors.
That's why i prefer for the health of the website the free download option.

Well, its all a matter of choice. I lost 2/3 of my traffic after i choose to be premium only but i really didn't lose anything because that was just free traffic. As for the competition , yes i also have some real nasty cockroaches, but let's face it - users that are ready to wait someone to steal your content to download it you don't need them at all. The quality people don't want the copycats they know where the source is and they stay there.

Things for me are good, i don't give free downloads and i don't use mirror next to uploadgig :)

Sure, i dont do conclusions already but i am wondering.
Seems like today will be 3. day in a row without any new sale.
Never had such period before. I am not telling how many sales i used to have daily and not expecting always to have same.
Just setting files to premium only will may bring some plus sales but also minus traffic and it makes it more easy to your competitors downloading from you
and reposting immediately for with an free dl option.
I tried both ways already. Premium only or with free downloads.
By my own experience premium only made me an little gain of sales compared, may almost equal to while files was free available, but i had an big drop of my visitors.
That's why i prefer for the health of the website the free download option.

Well, its all a matter of choice. I lost 2/3 of my traffic after i choose to be premium only but i really didn't lose anything because that was just free traffic. As for the competition , yes i also have some real nasty cockroaches, but let's face it - users that are ready to wait someone to steal your content to download it you don't need them at all. The quality people don't want the copycats they know where the source is and they stay there.

Things for me are good, i don't give free downloads and i don't use mirror next to uploadgig :)

Well, if this is how it works for you i would do same but as i said i tested both and there was almost no difference.

One word about the sales.
Now that i had for 5 days 0 sales i lost an $xxx amount of money which was not for my fault.
Even when i contacted UG support about this issue they only advised me setting my files to premium only instead of investigating the problem.
Let's face it. Uploadgig support is almost not existing as this example/problem showed impressively, thinking i havnt seen the Skype support for an month online.
I do not need support daily but if i need i want competence.

If they are facing an problem with their bank or whatever why not to inform me about.
Only now and because there are too much rumors they made an statement finally.
I'll say it as it is. THAT'S UNPROFESSIONAL!

Last edited:

Well, if this is how it works for you i would do same but as i said i tested both and there was almost no difference.

One word about the sales.
Now that i had for 5 days 0 sales i lost an $xxx amount of money which was not for my fault.
Even when i contacted UG support about this issue they only advised me setting my files to premium only instead of investigating the problem.
Let's face it. Uploadgig support is almost not existing as this example/problem showed impressively, thinking i havnt seen the Skype support for an month online.
I do not need support daily but if i need i want competence.

If they are facing an problem with their bank or whatever why not to inform me about.
Only now and because there are too much rumors they made an statement finally.
I'll say it as it is. THAT'S UNPROFESSIONAL!

totally agree with you

Well I don't know why u not getting sales
As far as am concerned I m daily getting sales without any problem
I guess you may have bad week or luck.

Sure bad week...just the point is in all of my years doing my job i haven't been so unlucky as it happen here with Uploadgig.
Thinking it is obviously if i generate daily 1-10 sales that is has an other reason than luck having 0 sales in 5 days...isnt it?
Do you need more proofs or you still wanna tell me the problem is on my end???

Last edited:
Well I don't know why u not getting sales
As far as am concerned I m daily getting sales without any problem
I guess you may have bad week or luck.

Sure bad week...just the point is in all of my years doing my job i haven't been so unlucky as it happen here with Uploadgig.
Thinking it is obviously if i generate daily 1-10 sales that is has an other reason than luck having 0 sales in 5 days...isnt it?

I had face this problem in other host like RG also
but believe me it could be bad week or luck
I suggest you try one more week and see if its get change or not.

I had face this problem in other host like RG also
but believe me it could be bad week or luck
I suggest you try one more week and see if its get change or not.

and i would suggest Uploadgig to play an honest game with an good affiliate so they wouldnt loose me as an uploader.
i lost already too much for the first week with 0 zero sales and i cant do another xmas gift.
if they would have given some information about the problem, even only in private, i would may think about supporting them further.
the way they decided to handle this situation i am out.
the host is still very new and it should be their own interest showing their credibility by acting trustful.

the only reason i can imagine for such bad stats is they lost their main payment processor.

hi uploadgig
Check my ticket and reply as soon as possible. (No reply since 2 days). Also check my pm.

bda5ee080391effefa34e36e91d42bce.jpg

Last activity : Today
but no reply ??
whats going on ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back