UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, that's very bad for a hardcore downloader !

the same as NitroFlare , very bad BW for downloaders

i have to use cheaters like UL which gives good BW for premium users

I also share big files and nobody complained so far.

Thanks for payment ! Great support as usual :)

hmm, that's very bad for a hardcore downloader !

the same as NitroFlare , very bad BW for downloaders

i have to use cheaters like UL which gives good BW for premium users

hmmm

but if there's a file 25gb for example

then the user will only download "one release" per day !!

it's not logic !

hmmm

but if there's a file 25gb for example

then the user will only download "one release" per day !!

it's not logic !

what do you think how many uploader need to share an 25GB single file?
may you and some other have the need for such big files but the average uploader dont.
if i would run an file host i would prohibit such big files honestly as they just occupies too much storage at once but of course also that's an calculation of the ratio storage/sales.

btw, i am GOLD now ;)

Last edited:
thanks for my 1st payment...very fast

but sales are down last days...hope that weekend will be better....

What do you mean by that ? Are you asking for gift-sales ??? From what i know its not up to the hosting how much sales you have, its all up to you. Generate sales and you will have them. Otherwise it looks like you are asking for sales that you don't have and for me this means that you are asking for my sales (or someone else).
To get gift-sales you don't have they need to take them from someone who does !

Have you seen that Zevera have added Uploadgig now in their supported host list?!
Not working atm but still interesting as it shows status (see screen) excellent support

ugig.png

As i said it is not working at this moment, may just fully fake but usually if they put an host with 'excellent support' it means they plan to make it work.

Uploadgig support wrote in this thread 'We have an anti-leech system; Our system detects all leecher accounts so you can be sure no one can't use a premium account for leeching.'

Let's hope and see

Last edited:
Have you seen that Zevera have added Uploadgig now in their supported host list?!
Not working atm but still interesting as it shows status (see screen) excellent support

ugig.png

As much as i like uploadgig If this zevera parasites thing starts working im dropping the host right away.

Last edited:
Zevera has added us, but it doesn't work (and I am sure they know it). I assume they add it only for their 'marketing'. Not sure if they have a test account available so you can test it also that it indeed doesn't work.

They can change the status to their entire site to not working, i don't care !

Thats why Uploadgig is going to be the best host and when other hosts slaves wake up will switch right away. It might take some time though because the truth is always under your nose but you must fight really hard to see it ;)

They changed the status to not working.
i will keep an eye on it ;)

zevera.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back