UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't know if this filehost is trusted , or they just make big promotions and then, they will fuck us after some months

had very bad experience with such files, like dizzcloud (they're custom script ) , also shitty XFS (fileom )

i don't want to try a new filehost and then after some months i reupload my whole fucking data again to a newer filehost

This is also my experience, in the beginning it goes relatively well, then all of a sudden sales drop, and I have to reupload all of my files to new hoster. I've had best experience with Novafile, 2 years straight it worked like charm, then they raised prices, and sales plummeted. Switched to Nitroflare, been there 3 months, then Ex-load, and now Uploadgig. I've been 2 weeks with them, it's ok, we'll see how it goes. The moment I find something suspicious, good bye! :)

Last edited:
yeah, i know how does it feel...

Thinking Uploadgig has potential but stats needs an developement.
Why i cant' choose an specific time in my stats and see an accumulate amount of sales and earnings during this period.
This way it's hard to calculate earnings, sales and more. Only solution at this point is to do it manually which is not very user friendly.

>>> ULG support: may you consider to develop your stats?
i have seen someone asking in August about same or almost similar but so far nothing changed.
if i read your first post [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]- We listen to our users and expand our system based on that'
[/FONT]
so what's about this? [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]

i really don't know if this filehost is trusted , or they just make big promotions and then, they will fuck us after some months

had very bad experience with such files, like dizzcloud (they're custom script ) , also shitty XFS (fileom )

i don't want to try a new filehost and then after some months i reupload my whole fucking data again to a newer filehost

This is also my experience, in the beginning it goes relatively well, then all of a sudden sales drop, and I have to reupload all of my files to new hoster. I've had best experience with Novafile, 2 years straight it worked like charm, then they raised prices, and sales plummeted. Switched to Nitroflare, been there 3 months, then Ex-load, and now Uploadgig. I've been 2 weeks with them, it's ok, we'll see how it goes. The moment I find something suspicious, good bye! :)

yes,

but this way we are the losers !

we each time move big amount of DATA to another filehost !

btw, what was the problem with NF ? why you moved from them

yes,

What was the problem? They raised prices by 20%, also they removed some of the payment methods, which I believe caused sales to drop dramatically. But for 2 years I earned about 400$ a month, which is really huge and I was very happy. They also had this rebill thing, you make 70% of rebills.
Moving large amounts of data is really depressing and repetitive. I have literally 1000 posts, 400 of which are ebooks(1 file per post). I've recently made a PHP script which replaces old files with new ones, saves me about 50-100 solid hours of work.

Uploadgig is well-designed. You go to free download, and everything is clear, you scroll a bit, wait for ad to finish(which is ad for upg premium - sweat) and there you go. Several payments are supported which is very important. Looks promising. We'll how it goes, if it doesn't work out, I'm definitely buying my own Dedi server with 2TB and Xfile sharing script. No more reuploads, file deleting and such.

yes,

What was the problem? They raised prices by 20%, also they removed some of the payment methods, which I believe caused sales to drop dramatically. But for 2 years I earned about 400$ a month, which is really huge and I was very happy. They also had this rebill thing, you make 70% of rebills.
Moving large amounts of data is really depressing and repetitive. I have literally 1000 posts, 400 of which are ebooks(1 file per post). I've recently made a PHP script which replaces old files with new ones, saves me about 50-100 solid hours of work.

Uploadgig is well-designed. You go to free download, and everything is clear, you scroll a bit, wait for ad to finish(which is ad for upg premium - sweat) and there you go. Several payments are supported which is very important. Looks promising. We'll how it goes, if it doesn't work out, I'm definitely buying my own Dedi server with 2TB and Xfile sharing script. No more reuploads, file deleting and such.

hmm

i see , but i was asking about why you left "Nitroflare" not novafiles :-=

sorry that i typed "NF" and didn't clarify :D

sales are down last 1 week no sales almost 100 downloads a day LOL

Do yourself a favor and stay away from our file host as we don't need such affiliates who judge us wrong.
I already told you 10 times to test our affiliate program anytime with any payment method and we will refund you after examination.

We do not shave any sales, test any time, day, night, so you can see it yourself. We are a honest provider and that's why more and more start joining us and our site is growing rapidly. We like to maintain the quality and fast payouts and pay for every earning they generate.

Dear @UploadGiG may i know whats max download speed you are offering to free user? and what is the max supported file size for free user?

Uploadgig File size limit

Dear @UploadGiG may i know what is the max supported file size for free user? Not for download, I want to know about upload file size. Is it possible to upload 15 GB + file to generate single link.

hmm

i see , but i was asking about why you left "Nitroflare" not novafiles :-=

sorry that i typed "NF" and didn't clarify :D

:D

Well, it's similar. Sales started to go down significantly, and I switched to another.

.... The moment I find something suspicious, good bye! :)

This is a very fundamental sentence in every hosting, i hope Uploadgig don't pay much attention to this because the way i see it this is pure blackmail ! For me this means "If you don't give me money every day good bye! " and if this was my hosting you'll be banned right away.
The rest of us who work can ask you - do you share them exclusive ? have you set up your files for premium only ? have you dropped all other hostings ?
You work, generate sales and then look for something suspicious !
Why im writing this ? Because in the past we've seen in most big hostings the communism ! They wanted to give money to every noob and to keep all the orks happy but they dont want to give from their own pocket and they took those money from me and 20 other people just to pay few euro to hundreds of other people generating spam downloads only but call themselves "uploaders".
In uploaded for example how many sales i was supposed to get on 30-50k daily quality downloads ?
You can't judge this hosting based on your old ones. Every hosting is taken different by the people and has different things to offer. You can't really compare 2 hostings.
If you get sick or drunk for 5 days , if you go away for a holly day for a week and you don't generate much will that be suspicious ?
I wasnt going to write anything but the support is telling you millions time to check yourself anytime and you'll be also refunded for that check but you keep writing same thing.
If i have my doubts i'll check myself a few times give the hosting a week and then drop them when i know im scammed, no matter how much data i uploaded. And we all should ! We've been robbed and scammed long enough from many hostings, but i don't agree that we should blackmail the hosting. I dont think everyone should be happy, only the people who work and really generate sales should be happy ! Enough communism !

How can users blackmail host, they're paying to us, no vice versa? We saw this pattern before with numerous hosts: all goes well, steady sales on daily basis, then all of a sudden something happens, and sales drop. Then you go at WJ at official host topic and find other people complaining about the same issue. And then, everybody starts leaving them. People are not idiots.

There are people who are in this more then 5 years, they have experience, and bring some good money to hosts. They know how much sales can they expect, and they'll switch to another host if they are not satisfied. If I don't get enough sales, well of course that I'm going to leave.

Now, what is suspicious, and what not?

If you get large amount of visitors/downloads, things get to fall into a pattern. The more downloads, less variations. So if I don't get sale today, not a big deal, if I don't get sale tommorow, ok, but if I don't get sale for a week, now that's suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back