UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for payment

last 3 day no sale over 500 downloads
anything wrong with your payment getway dear admin??
i share single Uploadgig link

Last edited:
Time to leave rapidgator. Now very hard get any sale. I move all my files on uploagig. I hope that uploadgig will be the best for me. I need time I think.

I started work yesterday with uploadgig and I got 1 sale :) I hope that sales will be very good and I can fast get higher level :)

Last edited:
as i know they are NOT automated at this moment.
not like other host they are not forcing their user or getting credited without asking.
if an user want to renew he will do anyway.

alabala may you can forgive me but i wanna know from others whats about your sales.
i have the last 2 days almost 3K downloads without an single sale or rebill. something is wrong as my content is not?

Last edited:
alabala may you can forgive me but i wanna know from others whats about your sales.
i have the last 2 days almost 3K downloads without an single sale or rebill. something is wrong as my content is not?
Compared to last month i do have some bad days but that's normal.
If i were you i wouldnt jump to conclusions for a few days, might be the people spending more for presents or else, the hosting might have some problems... could be anything. Just wait some days and see what happens.
As for your content - i suppose your free downloads are ON. If they are then here's what's wrong with your content :) Free downloads are epidemic last year or so and if people have an option to dl free they will, no matter how long they need to wait. If you ask me all hostings should be premium downloads only because i don't see why i should give anyone anything for free, nobody ever gave me anything free ;)

Compared to last month i do have some bad days but that's normal.
If i were you i wouldnt jump to conclusions for a few days, might be the people spending more for presents or else, the hosting might have some problems... could be anything. Just wait some days and see what happens.
As for your content - i suppose your free downloads are ON. If they are then here's what's wrong with your content :) Free downloads are epidemic last year or so and if people have an option to dl free they will, no matter how long they need to wait. If you ask me all hostings should be premium downloads only because i don't see why i should give anyone anything for free, nobody ever gave me anything free ;)

Sure, i dont do conclusions already but i am wondering.
Seems like today will be 3. day in a row without any new sale.
Never had such period before. I am not telling how many sales i used to have daily and not expecting always to have same.
Just setting files to premium only will may bring some plus sales but also minus traffic and it makes it more easy to your competitors downloading from you
and reposting immediately for with an free dl option.
I tried both ways already. Premium only or with free downloads.
By my own experience premium only made me an little gain of sales compared, may almost equal to while files was free available, but i had an big drop of my visitors.
That's why i prefer for the health of the website the free download option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back