UPLOADGIG.COM - up to 90% PPS SALE + 90% REBILLS - NEW UNIQUE AFFILIATE SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Septmber of 2017 sales dead...Its more than a month thast FTP doesn't work and I sent them a few tickets and same as always there is no responde...

I think uploadgig's time over because Its not one or 2 month Its almost 6 month that sales and rebils gone...All you need is watching your payout llist to get Its 6 month that sales and rebills dead.

I'm getting sales almost daily so it's false that they have closed their affiliate system. The FTP upload problem is the ONLY problem I'm facing and because of that I'm seriously thinking of stopping to work with them.

In one month with more than 4000 or 5000 download I got only 7 USD sale..This condition start from 6 month ago...

FTP is down, sale and rebills gone..Support always off and most of my tickets never got answered ,Even payout time is not real..for example for 12 bussiness day I should wait 18 days!! how they count? I don't know or maybe they count payout time just same as sales and rebills...

I get almost 1500 daily downloads. I've got a year rebill yesterday and another one today. Tickets take a long time to get replied or they never reply. Payout is always on time if I choose Webmoney. If I choose PP then it takes some more days.

I've given up uploading via FTP and right now I have to use their web upload :disappointed_relieved:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back