Uploadegg.com in beta...$100 per 1,000 downloads - 90% referral sale payout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've disabled registration accounts are only available to beta testers right now...and have to be created/approved by me.

when i see your picture and your site the first idea that comes to my head its youre very BIG SCAM :))
change your title to "official scam support 1000$/1 incomplete dl" this is fairer :facepalm::facepalm:

DUDE my avatar is a picture of my girlfriend so not cool bro....but you are allowed to have an opinion as a human being just back up your words with facts is all I ask you to do.

Like our court system is structured innocent until proven guilty you don't even have an account, it's disabled and I'm a scan when you can't even see if everything works.

Not here to please everyone just those that want to be on board.

"DUDE my avatar is a picture of my girlfriend"
Do you think we belive this

3a267889f7.gif

"Looking for a max of 12 beta testers, the only requirement is that you have to post a screenshot to your current file host and must have a balance of at least $50, and the reason why you'll be a great beta tester"

you intend to open the registration for more users?

1000watt, I'm hanging out with her in a few hours so I'll take a pic with each of us holding up a paper with your username "1000watt" how does that sound.

Yes registration will open up within 2-4 weeks from beta testers trying everything out and me getting all of the builds together.

DUDE my avatar is a picture of my girlfriend so not cool bro....but you are allowed to have an opinion as a human being just back up your words with facts is all I ask you to do.

Like our court system is structured innocent until proven guilty you don't even have an account, it's disabled and I'm a scan when you can't even see if everything works.

Not here to please everyone just those that want to be on board.

I do not criticize the girl in photos i just said i don't think good and big file host put picture of here girlfriend in important forum 8-)
if megaupload put photos of her girlfriend in her official support The FBI would not bother to do it fell :facepalm:

rofl dude your words are just this "speculation" all I can respond to this is um ok that's your opinion I can have my avatar as anything I want and I'm a "startup" not Google.

going to close the beta tomorrow already think I've received enough pm's might bring it up to 20...talk to you guys soon.

beta testing is just that a limitation guys if your not ok don't bother clicking on the link right now as we won't have accounts open to everyone but it doesn't mean we've disabled file hosting...try the site out the links work a few things are being tweaked but you can use it to host right now.

why you dont use the pic of your mom instead of your gf? oh, and whats the point?

btw, everyone can use that shitty script, put a logo, make a thread on wjunction and call betatesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back