Status
Not open for further replies.
@luches
I don't think so... They deleted all about PayPerDownload info from site. Maybe it's hidden PPD? We must wait for zomG or other from ul.to ...

@luches
I don't think so... They deleted all about PayPerDownload info from site. Maybe it's hidden PPD? We must wait for zomG or other from ul.to ...
by fixing i meant that they will fix the problem and dls are no longer counted. despite removing PPD dls are still being counted

Sooner or later those File Hosts/Cyber Lockers that manage to stay up and running will all work solely on PPS, it might keep the payment processors happy.

The PPD scheme is what is causing all the attention, the opposition claims it rewards copy right infringement. PPS is a just another commission sales plan.

If you were given the choice of earning only from sales or not at all which would you choose?

i dont particularly find PPS bad and it worked for me quite well until the moment paypal payment method went out of the window! then sales dropped like falling stone. so at this point without accepting paypal, PPS is a futile attempt. they have only added back paypal for paying affiliates but they dont accept paypal for premium buyers yet !

Last edited:
If ending PPD enabled them to accept PayPal for sales PPS should work for many.

Again given the choice of no money or money for sales only I think some is better then none.

still working fine ;)

Lets wait for official Statement.

can anyone check if paypal is back on payout?!

I cant see it becouse i have a running payout and the option is not visible.

Last edited:
removing PPD at same time as unbanning USA users is no accident ! maby they have just removed the lines from TOS and the earning statistic to save face but im still seeing dls are being counted earn ! Hidden PPD might actually be the case. wating a day or two will clarify everything.

maby this was paypal's condition for ubanning their account that to remove their PPD program which is against their term of use. paypal allows PPS as they do with all other PPS programs !

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

if they are just trying to find a way around paypal account banning by hiding the PPD , then smart move ! although this is just speculation !

Last edited:
Ul.to doesn't count download anymore, and i am aware about the fact that they don't count premium DL ;), most of my post have 1000 viewer count, and since a month i won between 0.10~0.20 Eur/day wich mean that i've 10~20 DL per day X-(, this is bullshit!
I used to don't mind about DL count because of the sales but sales have stopped too since more than a week, plus they cheat on rebills
They are the best DL shaver that i've ever seen among filehost, my payment request is pending for more than 20 days, i am hurry to received it and delete all my files :P, and quit this shitty host for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back