Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sono d'accordo, ci truffa con questo: se volevano pagare 5 € per premio potrebbe essere accettabile, ma pagano solo 3 € e costringere utente libero di acquistare i premi in modo che nessun denaro con il download. Inoltre si contano solo 1 ip al giorno.
truffa.jpg

It makes no difference (30 or 10) when free users can't download at all and we get nothing for premium users downloads. It's still 0 in the end.

(...and 80% of the users can't buy premium because paypal frozen
and we don't get those 80% of sales)

It makes no difference (30 or 10) when free users can't download at all and we get nothing for premium users downloads. It's still 0 in the end.

(...and 80% of the users can't buy premium because paypal frozen
and we don't get those 80% of sales)

Yes it's true when you say "it's still 0". I prefer a filehost which pay less (even if 10€ is low if we compared with the 30€ offered before) but always offer free slot. Because when a downloader see that ul.to don't offer free slots, he give up and never come back.

And for paypal i don't agree with you , ul.to hadn't the choice to remove paypal , it was necessary.

You right

qhy did you use not Alertpay?!

I switched to it no Prooblems ;)

Alertpay-
400$ limit, (2.5% fee if you need more)
Bank Transfer not working in my country,
0.01% of stores accept alertpay as payment method....

There is a reason why most of the people prefer paypal.

I already chose another method, still waiting since the end of January,
It's time to ask for another payment, but we can only make 1 request in the same time, and if i'll ask to cancel my previous request, I'll have to wait another month or more,
so I'm waiting patiently until 10/03/2012 as promised.

Last edited:
yeah, they say they pay $100 per 20,000 downloaded files.

how much do u make?

but isnt it a lot of downloads? can it be reached????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back