Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. posted the same 10 times "waiting for the payment uploaded to start work again"

u're spamming and users like you, stop spam

cc2.jpg

Account holder:

name
Bank:bank? 20 digits?
IBAN: xxxx
SWIFT/BIC: xxxx

edit: last digits? not? 123456789¿

more than 45days my payment pending. first i requested in paypal thn canceled it and requested to AP, anyone know when ul will pay via AP?

can someone please tell me that I put in bank (bank transfer)
Account holder = your full name as stated in your bank account statement, Bank = Official name of the bank (call your bank if you're unsure), IBAN = a code to uniquely identify your bank account number for international transactions in EU and certain other countries (call your bank if you don't know), SWIFT= your bank routing/identification code for international wire/transfer (again call your bank if you don't know)

Account holder = your full name as stated in your bank account statement, Bank = Official name of the bank (call your bank if you're unsure), IBAN = a code to uniquely identify your bank account number for international transactions in EU and certain other countries (call your bank if you don't know), SWIFT= your bank routing/identification code for international wire/transfer (again call your bank if you don't know)

lol Account holder= ur Back account id with out your personal bank account id how can they pay you :facepalm:

I know why the stat is not moving !!!

here is the message when trying to download.

All of our free-download capacities are exhausted currently.

Please get a Premium Account if you want to download this file immediately, otherwise you'll have to wait a few minutes in order to download this file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back