Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploaded.to was actually a good dream. Too bad it ended ...
Anyway thank you for all that was.
Now, is unable to work. I will not detail here, because I think everybody knows of your files.
Life goes on ...

ul is kinda dead with earnings :D no sales - in the place of 20 euro/day past now is 1 - 2 euro. pretty pathetic. Too bad a good host is ending like this.

[SLIDE]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7898/634662945988027343.png[/SLIDE]

Still the Best one never have problems with this Hoster.

To the Guys that mean this Hoster is Dead pls switch the Hoster then you see whats Dead and what not ;)

you are there for years and you are happy for 4,87?!? lol, lol, lol

in Times like this yes iam Happy :facepalm::))

I earned this only for Downloads in 12Hours from the day,so if i have today after 24 hours 9,60€ like all other days yeah iam Happy :P

Before i earn much more,but everything is changing in the world life with that or try to Understand this.

This mail is FAKE!

Our affiliate programme won't shut down at any time, keep that in mind.

The download counter had some issues last week (3-4 days), this issue has been fixed and in order to compensate the losses which some of you experienced, we're going to increase the TDP prices from next monday until friday to max. 30 EUR again.

All payout requests which are open besides PayPal will be paid on 03-10-2012, maybe earlier if we manage to do so.

Great news :sun:, i love it, this is the way to build an iron reps, uploaded.to has top uploading speed and great support and most important they pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back