Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please be kind enough to help with the following.

How do i add a description and password for multiple files simultaneously?

Cheers for your answer.

use search or read posts before - all this question was answered 10x
or... READ TOS ON ul.to!!!

Thank you, i just read the TOS and thread and all my questions has been solved except for this one:

Anyone knows a good method to check the availability of the files in the account???
In other hosts i was able to check the deleted files for inactivity, but this one have not any section for this or i cant find it.

Altough 5 euros per sold premium is nice improvent in program, its still nothing compared to netload`s 12 $ fixed or 90 % per inital order.

Thank you, i just read the TOS and thread and all my questions has been solved except for this one:

Anyone knows a good method to check the availability of the files in the account???
In other hosts i was able to check the deleted files for inactivity, but this one have not any section for this or i cant find it.
parse all links in jdwnloader (or some other similar program)

no option on your own using only ul.to panel.
u can export all your links (direct links) and use some simple script in java. Look at forums - many of them have automatic checking of the links :)
be smart...always

Thank you Lifetalk for re-opening this topic
Uploaded is the best
waiting for the payment at webmoney, as zomG2 sayed yesterday

uploaded When the payments? I asked for payment

omNfG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back