Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By The Way

Mindy Pls Update your First Post in this Thread with all Information about this Hoster becouse the First Post is not very informative.

The People ask same question every 2 Pages in the Thread.

PS: Most of us do not have the time to find a particular post under tons of pages/spams posts by kiddies when the site is down. Why you ask? Because we have lifes unlike some people here (Not going to mention names and isn't directing it to you).

i understand what you are telling but if you want to be an uploader its your duty to check everyday around 5-10 pages of posts quickly. it will not take more than 2 minutes and you will still have life.

@bugmebug: Understandable, but problem likes when you don't check this topic for sometime and there is a shitload of pages to filter out. Deadmau5 is right though, first post should be updated. :)

On another subject, has anyone ever done a bank transfer with UL before as payment request? If so, is there any problems at all in receiving the money?

yeah people need a Overview in 1 Post in Thread

Threads like this are Bullshit and not Informative always same question sucks!

Quality looks better and i think a Mod can do this very easy.

A week ago commanded the payment on PayPal, I wrote to zomG2 to cancel the payment because I wanted to have a payment to the bank and still wrote me nothing, I'm afraid I'll lose my money.

A week ago commanded the payment on PayPal, I wrote to zomG2 to cancel the payment because I wanted to have a payment to the bank and still wrote me nothing, I'm afraid I'll lose my money.

Unbelievable :facepalm:

Then wait for the money on your Paypal acc whats the problem they will pay you after some days.

It doesn't take them 1 min to say their current status or cancel paypal payment for all users. Do you agree ? Just go to last page and say : paypal is still limited, please wait. And people can read that. I'm finding another host in case they don't pay because i must pay server and VPS every month, any suggest for me ? many thanks :)

when they had anounced they have issues with paypal it was at the last page what do you want they keep adding the same post at the end of every page?

Yes, I know they can't update topic everyday but i wonder how can you keep replying every post everyday to protect them ? Anyway, i don't say they scamed, just want to change to another host in case they scam. is it clear ?

@sboone0 change right now, and let us work with UL
you are free do what you want, but please don't disturb us, you and the other kids that think uploading is a chicken that bring gold eggs !!!

I am not protecting them i am writing what i observe. I appreciate that they come here and made an official announcement about what is going on not like so much loved filesonic, fileserve, oron etc..

While other hosts run away or doing secret things like oron you should not blame ul.to that they are not responding enough.

I have no affiliation with them..

oh, so if it is only dis thread i wolud like to say you dear uers that probably they are scam now. Why I think that ?
Open amount: 0,00 €
Verified payout: 0,00 €
disbursed: 0,00 €

i made payout 2 times and 3th time in last 2 weeks and i still don't have this last one to this time. This statistic problem is not only my problem, some other guys have that same

i tried downloading from this host before registering but i am really dissapointed, after the captcha and waiting for how many secs it says try again. i tried for 30 mins and given up.

for a host i usually on a pps but i try downloading first to try what the downloaders might experience, downloading as free must not be pain in the ass for them to buy premium accounts, if your service is good they will buy premium account.

oh, so if it is only dis thread i wolud like to say you dear uers that probably they are scam now. Why I think that ?

i made payout 2 times and 3th time in last 2 weeks and i still don't have this last one to this time. This statistic problem is not only my problem, some other guys have that same

but u forget to say that u learn in gimnasium with other people from dw.
learn english kid and read "dis" threat.
u make on dw so fu.. funny things that i use google translator to read bullsh**it there :D so many kids there want to be a million-dolar-babies :D and they wrote so funny things like u now :D
whats your second name? scam? xD

i tried downloading from this host before registering but i am really dissapointed, after the captcha and waiting for how many secs it says try again. i tried for 30 mins and given up.

for a host i usually on a pps but i try downloading first to try what the downloaders might experience, downloading as free must not be pain in the ass for them to buy premium accounts, if your service is good they will buy premium account.

why u told us this? make your own file hosting or write it to them.
they have troubles - and every one will get such things if one day 90% filehostings goes down and everyday couple thousand people will register in four filehosting and 20x more people starts making backup of the whole internet so.... situation that u described happens from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back