Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you are so dumb.

check my every post here at wj. You cant find anything like you said. First know who you are talking with.

Second do you think you can insult me with something like cashwhore. Your mama and papa is the numberone cashwhore just like everybody then. Because they work(ed) for money to raise a stupid kid like you lol

SerIously, i want to get help on how to remite upload from bitshare to uploaded.to?
Also how do u all manage your file in file manager? I have more than 500 file, after sort its diffult to find new file..

SerIously, i want to get help on how to remite upload from bitshare to uploaded.to?
Also how do u all manage your file in file manager? I have more than 500 file, after sort its diffult to find new file..
I remote from bitshare to uploaded all the time, it works very fast but it does not work with the direct bitshare link. Here is what you have to do, supposed you have a bitshare premium account:
1. Go to Bitshare account settings, make sure the direct downloads are deactivated (untick if it is ticked)
2. Call the link of the file that you want to RU
3. Click the "start download" button
4. Instead of downloading the file, cancel it and then with right mouse go over the "start download" button and copy the link
5. Paste the link in uploaded RU box
6. Curse again and again as you have to do this with your every file :))

Seriously, does someone know an easier way to do it because I couldn't find one? I don't RU many files so I will survive but it's a big waste of time anyway...

lol you are so dumb.

check my every post here at wj. You cant find anything like you said. First know who you are talking with.

Second do you think you can insult me with something like cashwhore. Your mama and papa is the numberone cashwhore just like everybody then. Because they work(ed) for money to raise a stupid kid like you lol

That you come me now on this way shows only all people here that you are the Idiot :)) and Kid :facepalm:

With who talk iam,with a engineering degree that have a Job?!

Get a Life Bro or really a real Job and this Discussion starts from my side only becouse the user "plauzi" was Trolling and you did not understand this.

Who is now the idiot ;)

By the way Double Fake accounts arent allowed :P

I remote from bitshare to uploaded all the time, it works very fast but it does not work with the direct bitshare link. Here is what you have to do, supposed you have a bitshare premium account:
1. Go to Bitshare account settings, make sure the direct downloads are deactivated (untick if it is ticked)
4. Instead of downloading the file, cancel it and then with right mouse go over the "start download" button and copy the link

Seriously, does someone know an easier way to do it because I couldn't find one? I don't RU many files so I will survive but it's a big waste of time anyway...

Oh my god, thats one tedious way, i will give it a try tmr.
Thank you

fake accounts lol what fake account?

While you are checking my posts check your posts also. Every where i look bla bla cashwhore bla bla cashwore..

you really dont have much to say do you? you couldnt answer anything i said. in every post you come up with different accusations..

tell hi to your cashwhore mama and papa from me. I am using this cashwhore word because it seems you really like it aand enjoy using it :D

I have a real job why dont you? "Last thing i use this Hoster over 6 Years now and they always pay,before the MU Bust the earnings was much higher becouse FSC FJ FS was active." uploading stuff over 6 years lol. get a life really?

no trick for mine, i guess :(

nope... i guess crock is not in the option for ul.to :(
the link i always used to upload to filesonic RU, isn't effective in ul.to
it kept uploading 27.37kb file... even though the file name is already correct

no trick for mine, i guess :(
the method I explaint is for RU from bitshare, it also works from depositfiles in the same way, I don't know about other hosts because I only use these 2 but I think it should be something similar with crocko?!

at the beginning it was a little problematic for me too with bitshare, so here are a couple things to consider:
1. If you entered your login details in uploaded's account, bitshare.com:80 or something, you have to remove it from there because otherwise it makes a contradiction with your link that contains the autorization in itself, so it is trying to authorize you a 2nd time and it probably won't work at all
2. After you did what I explaint calling the link, clicking "start download", cancel download and then copy link location with right mouse, do not close the bitshare link page immediately but leave it open a couple minutes until uploaded's remote upload is started, otherwise it seems the authorized link expires and it won't work. Same goes if you are adding more than 1 link, don't add them fast one after the other because the first links expire and don't work every time

I warned you that it is a long and boring process but if you are a little patient and you do what I explained it always works and files are transferred in about 5 minutes.

Last edited:
the method I explaint is for RU from bitshare, it also works from depositfiles in the same way, I don't know about other hosts because I only use these 2 but I think it should be something similar with crocko?!

at the beginning it was a little problematic for me too with bitshare, so here are a couple things to consider:
1. If you entered your login details in uploaded's account, bitshare.com:80 or something, you have to remove it from there because otherwise it makes a contradiction with your link that contains the autorization in itself, so it is trying to authorize you a 2nd time and it probably won't work at all
2. After you did what I explaint calling the link, clicking "start download", cancel download and then copy link location with right mouse, do not close the bitshare link page immediately but leave it open a couple minutes until uploaded's remote upload is started, otherwise it seems the authorized link expires and it won't work. Same goes if you are adding more than 1 link, don't add them fast one after the other because the first links expire and don't work every time

I warned you that it is a long and boring process but if you are a little patient and you do what I explained it always works and files are transferred in about 5 minutes.

i guess the method can't be work for crocko... the button which trigger start button didn't appear any "copy link location" if i right clicked it. :facepalm:
and if i use my premium account to enter the given url link files, it's started to download directly

i was hoping that there's ul.to technical support that dwells in here...
anyway, thanks for your reply

write a ticket directly to uploaded then, there was ZOM2 here but he doesn't seem to check the thread the last days

maybe they have blocked each other's servers, every host's RU doesn't work with every host

way off topic , i think this should be closed.
No!... why?, just report those useless messages. ;)

Now back on topic...

zomG2: i'll like to cancel my payout request at paypal... i can wait but now i don't like paypal for many reasons, "let's leave that service alone", i'm sure that the other services want to handle our transactions.

If is posible i want your permision to send you a PM with the info of my account.

---

Cheers dudes & dudettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back