Uploaded.to Discussion Topic - Post all uploaded.to related discussions here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of my uploaders are complaining about the same thing, they either didnt get paid at all, or their payments were reduced from what they were promised.

I feel sorry for you guys not getting paid what you are owed after all your hard work. :'(

But its good that some of you are being paid!

payments via HiPay are not working. Still waiting for the confirmation of payment.. 2 hours.. but money from the credit card was taken! SCAM!

I'm asking the moderators to close this topic, and ban everyone starting new one,
I have some doubts those guys are not kids, they are from competitors wants to influence uploaded reputation

@za3boute

Open your eyes, they close their Official thread Support, they cheat with downloads and sales, they take more than 15 days to pay, impossible to purchase a premium acc with their system payment, they have problems with PP/AP and they deleted the earnings of Enzolouis...

I think they become a scam.. but wait and see

Last edited:
Open your eyes, they close their Official thread Support
Doesn't surprise me. Too many people here just aren't mature enough and start screaming scam after two days of waiting for their payment :facepalm:

they take more than 15 days to pay
That only affects payouts using Paypal and they clearly stated why they can't get their money from paypal. That has happened before and I am certain that they will be able to resolve the issues.

they deleted the earnings of Enzolouis...
And you trust this guy without some legit proof? He should contact the support about the issue and stop making accusations.

But mods should close this topic again. Just to shut up the little kids that shouldn't be using the internet to upload at all.

How should be banned me or this litle kid?
1056470078.png

I always get my payment in time (as the TOS) sayed, and never get banned,
Drink some milk and go to sleep :facepalm:

I know...
robogeisharobogeisha2ds.jpg

and i'm not ban but it's strange...

others days since november 2011 i earn more than 70€/days... and this week i earn only 30-35€/days

Last edited:
@za3boute

Open your eyes, they close their Official thread Support, they cheat with downloads and sales, they take more than 15 days to pay, impossible to purchase a premium acc with their system payment, they have problems with PP/AP and they deleted the earnings of Enzolouis...

I think they become a scam.. but wait and see

took 5 days and I got paid... scam where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back