Status
Not open for further replies.
nerdbrain,
This is not the initial order: - follow order 30% of the sale - relax.

I am poor now (Only webmoney - 25 euro I do not want pay)((. Maybe something to buy a premium Visa ... from a friend? And check ? How do they get paid ?

Last edited:
UL is back with a PPD offer?
Today:

123bk.png

The ppd is back ! It's really a surprise ! They offer the same system as filefactory ! (not the same rates! ) that is to say ppd + 20% per sale (+5% per follow). Why they do that? Because maybe they have their own payment processor now !

You will see tomorrow , at least 80% of the news links will be ul.to links. All the uploader wait this : The come back of pdd scheme (+ bonus with the 20% of pps ! ). All the uploader who use filefactory or depositfiles will use ul.to in the next days.

uploaded still pay?

Yes they still pay ! I stoped uploading 6 months ago but i continue to earn (a little) with ul.to

The real problem with ul.to : They always change their affiliate program. Firstly (before the shut down of megaupload) , ul.to paid 30€ per 1000dl ( gold group). After that it was 10€ per 1000 dl (+ 1€ per sale). 1 month later it was 7€ per sale + 1 per renew. And few weeks after it was 60% per initial order + 30% per renew (until today).

And the new plan now is : 10€ per 1000 dl (gold group) + 20% per sale + 5% per new.

So in 6 months they had 5 affiliates program ! I'm sure , the next month they will change it newly !

Conclusion if you want stability : don't use uploaded.to !

Yes they still pay ! I stoped uploading 6 months ago but i continue to earn (a little) with ul.to

The real problem with ul.to : They always change their affiliate program. Firstly (before the shut down of megaupload) , ul.to paid 30€ per 1000dl ( gold group). After that it was 10€ per 1000 dl (+ 1€ per sale). 1 month later it was 7€ per sale + 1 per renew. And few weeks after it was 60% per initial order + 30% per renew (until today).

And the new plan now is : 10€ per 1000 dl (gold group) + 20% per sale + 5% per new.

So in 6 months they had 5 affiliates program ! I'm sure , the next month they will change it newly !

Conclusion if you want stability : don't use uploaded.to !
I see it from other side, the filehosts "game" has changed alot in this 6 months, but ul.to did everything to survive, and didn't ran away with the money, so its stability for me.

I see it from other side, the filehosts "game" has changed alot in this 6 months, but ul.to did everything to survive, and didn't ran away with the money, so its stability for me.

Yes you are right it's a kind of stability , we can't deny that. But what i want to say it's the lack of stability of the affiliate program. I'm 100% sure that they will newly change their affiliate program in maybe 1 or 2 months! I'm sure of that

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

ppd will attract more spammers for sure.

not really a good move imho.

Totally agree with you ! You will see tomorrow all the new links (a lot of spammer links) will be ul.to links. The ppd scheme is dead ! I don't think it's a good idea. It seems to be a good idea but in fact it's not.

I doubt the PPD program will ever die . PPD program is the fastest way for a host to gain popularity, unless that host provides very bold PPS prgram like 80%/sale it takes a while to gain popularity ! the new plan look kinda like the DF style, meaning focusing on PPD rather than PPS ! Ul.to will turn into a PPD based host and might gain back its lost fame real soon . popularity also bring them lots of sale and they keep 80% of sale , meaning a good profit (Their PPD table Rate is not back breaking ). Sounds like they have given the new scheme some thought ! hope it meet their expectation and they stay on it !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back