uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Dear friends & members,
hows going your life hows going your sales ?
well i can understand there are lot of things which is not according to you to be honest its just a matter of time i m sure
first of all you should not think about past you should only think about present work let it be as it is forget about past live in present make ur future better and bigger.
if i say some filehosts cheating with uploaders will you believe ? ofcourse you will because you are not getting sales but thats not true trust me .
some users come here for only them own ego for only fight for only excuses because they are not good as you are guys so just because bed comments dont let down your hope your passion ok ? your weapon is your talent & your talent is ur passion be as you are do your hardwork as well as smartwork.
uplaoded.net deleting files they do suspend accounts just because of them security they doing because of dmca also.
now i tell you few things 1 leave this filehost if you cannot trust 2 do posts get access on big sites posts as much as u can atleast 50+ on 50+forums and blogs 3 try to talk with staff of filehosts trust in them words and let them know you are the best uploader.
if you talk about me yes i prefer k2s & Rapidgator they are best they will be best because they dont shave sales so my first priority is rapidgator some love them some hate them does not matter.
you want some ? Come get some :) i will help i will teach i will guide i will show you how to get sales i will show u what best for you i will show u wht best for you.

trust me or not but thats true thats the bottom line of the day

takecare goodluck

What's going one ????!!

can someone explain to me why i'm not payed for the entire downloads and what they meens by "valid downloads" ??!!!

i have more than 100 downs but valid downloads are only 66 ???!!

thank's :) !!!!

@ul.to open your eyes :thumbdown:

People love uploaded... but right now people are starting to think ... so ...You will fall just like the others if you continue agressevly blocking accounts

Capturar.jpg

Last edited:

first of all you should not think about past you should only think about present work let it be as it is forget about past live in present make ur future better and bigger.

You are right. As I can see some guys think that they can get the same money like 5-10 years ago from posting. This time is gone, unfortunately...

I have 2 accounts suspended, one payment request put on hold after being marked as checked. Another WMZ request has been checked for a while.
I wrote an email to affiliate department with extremely low expectations.

Update: Following my e-mail another account associated with my e-mail suspended without any infringement claim.

Last edited:
I have 2 accounts suspended, one payment request put on hold after being marked as checked. Another WMZ request has been checked for a while.
I wrote an email to affiliate department with extremely low expectations.

so an account marked as checked can easily turn to hold and get suspended?

Please dont work continue with Uploaded.net because Cyando AG from Switzerland was courts in Germany München and said that must accept deleting illegal files like movies, ebooks etc and of DMCA too so dont upload anymore and use Rapidgator.net and i love really Uploaded.net and past was best Uploaded.net because i am still using this long 7 years but now i use no more because they deleting so much my files and now in this year 2017 is very bad about Uploaded.neg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

guys i speak very straight forward those working let them work those are not working with uploaded come with me come in new era come in my place i will show you what best for you some time risk is good but dont play with ur hardwork do smartwork and choose trusted filehost u want some come get some.
thank you

Back