uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I just want to understand why !
Because of dmca files ?their hole business is based on illegal files
I really don't understand and now i'am switching to another file host it is taking me an eternity
As a company, which do you prefer? Fight against anti-piracy agencies and risk a long court battle like Kim Dotcom or suspend a number of uploaders accounts every week to appease the copyright agencies that they are indeed doing something against illegal files on their host. Go decide which one is more economical to do.

It's a cycle that happens every few years for filehosts when they get famous and when it does, uploaders just move to a new host and the whole cycle would repeat itself just like for the past decade.

I just want to understand why !
Because of dmca files ?their hole business is based on illegal files
I really don't understand and now i'am switching to another file host it is taking me an eternity

because of the current lawsuit against UL in germany, which they will likely lose, they're going after pretty much anyone who have had dmca notifications against their account.
the more notifications, the faster the ban.
they may be doing this to show the court that they've adopted a proactive stance against people uploading copyrighted material.

but as you said, it's all garbage.
the vast bulk of all files on hosts like UL are copyrighted material, which is why some of them offer an affiliate program.
to incentivize people to make money off files which we do not own.

period.

i have an account with RG and recently joined another so now all my posts will have a download link off two filehosts.
i've never uploaded to UL and at this point i never will.

sadly, you were simply caught up in UL's stupidity.

We dont deserve uploaded atitude, if we earned money for them, why them dont unlock payments and at least, pay to us?

For a company that always say godbye in all e-mails saying

sincerelly!!!!

I have exactly the same thing. Payment to bank account declined. They sent email that my bank is not supported. Although all payouts were on the same bank.

I'm from Poland and all my friends have same problem. We all have accounts in diffrent banks so it seems that for my country will be no more bank transfer aviable.

But it is strange because Poland is in the group of countries with the possibility of SEPA transfer.

Those who request for a bank transfer, can you provide information from which country you are?

The same (bank-wire request), I have been using the same payout-details for many years and no problems. Today, they've sent me, for the request dated on 28-3-2017 (amount: 1k Euro), that my bank account is not supported. I really cant understand.

Any info about Uploaded?

This is not a good host. I am the Lead Admin of Topboard & Doolls. I have to take care of members. I asked them to dled to free users at a speed of 150 kbs, that is slow and they refused. I threw them off my white list. There are many good hosts that want business from over 1000 posters. I don't have to worry about this crappy host

Back