uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I do not have DMCA complaints, at least in the last month and a half I see and if there are 2 files of more than 50,000.
I have an outstanding payment of € 100 from 2017-04-03

2017-04-03
103,00 €bankchecked

Which kind of payments is taking so long time, mate? Bank transfer?

2017-03-27 and still no payment .:cursing:
sales dropped so much also:facepalm:

Which kind of payments is taking so long time, mates? Bank transfer?

Last edited:
That's not the point ... It's true that without the illegal files hostings would not exist. The legal stuff is that maybe a few % of upload.

I talked about people who don't check their upload and they care only about the amount of files using bots. Just spam... This causes a lot of dmca and then service problems.
The best part is when these people write here something like "Scam Scam host!!!!"

If your account is working normally they will pay as always ;)

If you are good they will pay you what about other thing if they really dont want to pay because they are not giving support.
think about this also i prefer where i have good terms i always suggest what best for u guys if u want to earn truely come with me.

I also noticed that only users with uploading illegal files have problem with payment delays.
Uploaders with no DMCA complains (like myself) have no problem with payment.
For the last 4 payments I recieved by Bitcoin, I only waited 2-3 days. They keep an eye on each uploader and then decid about paying them.

I also noticed that only users with uploading illegal files have problem with payment delays.
For the last 4 payments I recieved by Bitcoin, I only waited 2-3 days. They keep an eye on each uploader and then decid about paying them.

I also noticed you are the only one who uploaded non-illegal files :P
of course we uploaded warez and just warez and copyrighted files ... what did you except?!

They always pay bitcoin fast. Only problem is to catch it available.

Bank Transfers are more unpredictable. Usually 2 weeks but sometimes 5-6 days. Another time like now for over a month.
I also waitning for payment (Bank) since 2017-04-01

Last edited:

If you don't get DMCA, it doesn't mean that your content is legal and you can use it as you wish ;)

RLSBB

Posted on April 29th, 2017 at 10:54 am in Offtopic by iCE

*Do Not Buy or Renew Your ULOADED.net Account*
Uploaded.net has suspended our accounts again. We will stop uploading to this host in the near future. Please buy a NiTROFLARE premium account by clicking a NiTROFLARE download link on a main post. If that link is broken, please try a newer NiTROFLARE download link.

RLSBB

Posted on April 29th, 2017 at 10:54 am in Offtopic by iCE

*Do Not Buy or Renew Your ULOADED.net Account*
Uploaded.net has suspended our accounts again. We will stop uploading to this host in the near future. Please buy a NiTROFLARE premium account by clicking a NiTROFLARE download link on a main post. If that link is broken, please try a newer NiTROFLARE download link.

But you are still uploading for uploaded ???

account suspende

Hello,

My account has been suspended and i don't know why. all the links from my website are dead and i sent a lot of messages to support i have no response.
This is the message i got : This account has been permanently suspended due to violations of the Terms and Conditions

I need my account back !

Why do i have to do ?

Hello,

My account has been suspended and i don't know why. all the links from my website are dead and i sent a lot of messages to support i have no response.
This is the message i got : This account has been permanently suspended due to violations of the Terms and Conditions

I need my account back !

Why do i have to do ?

you can't do anything. they've permanently gotten rid of all your files and locked you out of your account.
if you have money owed, you might get lucky and they'll eventually pay it, but i doubt it.

I just want to understand why !
Because of dmca files ?their hole business is based on illegal files
I really don't understand and now i'am switching to another file host it is taking me an eternity

Last edited:
Back