uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]My [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Account suspended [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]11.04.2017.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]My Payout Request (11.04.2017): [/FONT]open => checked => hold.

hopefully they will pay you the money, please let us know if it happens. thanks

"This account has been permanently suspended due to violations of the Terms and Conditions"
My Account was suspended.:cursing:
But my account have 55 euro.They have paid for my account???????????

If they hold so many accounts, there should be the payday soon I hope..

Also is there anyone who uploads with suspended account or hold payout? I god hold once, but after two mails everything was OK.

Last edited:
I have a lot comics on my account uploaded and was fine with 1 year without deleting files and then happened uploaded have delete a lot my files comics and now my website must change new filehost like rapidgator or share-online and dont knoe what happened with uploaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They do because they earned t hey do because they want to have only few ones they do because they want to hold your money they do because they like this
What best for you to move on for new filehost what best for your uploading just go for big thing as i know rg k2s only trusted if you really good just try to give ur best forget about past live with present make your future thats what i do.
Hardwork is not a solution do smart work get access on big sites do smoothly all work forget about money money will walk with you once u will haave access once u will do lot of contents and once u will use your brain this message for all who love to earn ..
if you want tips and t ricks i can give thanks ...
trust me or not but
“I am the perfect version of me.”

They do because they earned t hey do because they want to have only few ones they do because they want to hold your money they do because they like this
What best for you to move on for new filehost what best for your uploading just go for big thing as i know rg k2s only trusted if you really good just try to give ur best forget about past live with present make your future thats what i do.
Hardwork is not a solution do smart work get access on big sites do smoothly all work forget about money money will walk with you once u will haave access once u will do lot of contents and once u will use your brain this message for all who love to earn ..
if you want tips and t ricks i can give thanks ...
trust me or not but
“I am the perfect version of me.”

I like ur message and i think i will start rapidgator and hope not deleting files like uploaded but i love really uploaded because make good money for every day and then happened wow so a lot about 15.000 files comics deleting and so much offline files and my many users asked me why my website are much down etc and i worryed and must have change new filehost like rapidgator but dont know if my users have rapidgator thats my problem and if they think why my website ic changed new filehost rapidgator etc ...

Life is hard and money is playing with me that i must hard work to get money etc ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Only illegal? Nonsense ... There is a group of people who upload things 100% legal. Game mods. They never have DMCA problems.

I'm one of them and never had any problems with uploaded for almost 5 years.

And i'm very happy that all ebook, movies, music spammers were blocked, because by them hosting could be closed.

Only illegal? Nonsense ... There is a group of people who upload things 100% legal. Game mods. They never have DMCA problems.

And i'm very happy that all ebook, movies, music spammers were blocked, because by them hosting could be closed.
Nice! +1 for you dude =P~

Such ignorance in this post. Hosting would still be closed eventually because majority of the traffic for filehost is generated from illegal content to sustain their business. By your logic, Rapidshare,Netload, Filesonic, Fileserve, Hotfile and etc would still be surviving properly right now years after illegal content uploaders left them.

I do not have DMCA complaints, at least in the last month and a half I see and if there are 2 files of more than 50,000.
I have an outstanding payment of € 100 from 2017-04-03

2017-04-03
103,00 €bankchecked

Back