uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
hello you had explained before, is more email tells you:

reply to the message that you enviarion them, like this:
send, catches website or forum where you have published the links uploaded.net download your account, send capture your account, your ID uploaded.net not the alias, email Tuy confirm that should be the same with that these registered uploaded.

as I said before I did and unblocked my payment and I paid the day Monday, but on Tuesday another payment request again send the same email asking the same things, so I returned to send

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]thanks for your help but I send 5 screenshot about where I shared my uploaded link but again they ask me for verify my acoount and also consider my email of uploaded account and payment is same...I am so sorry but about your above comment I didn't realize most of your comment If give the solution in numbe note I'll be appreciate...I mean 1:...2:....3....( 3 solution)....
Thanks for your guide

Its seem finally I made it as the uploaded send me this email: [/FONT]
thank you for your inquiry.We forwarded your request to our Affiliate Management.

and I send 3 or 4 times with every thing include veryfing email, offerring new email and screenshot of my forum account but my last email hade a this content:

Yes this is my email (...) and I want you to send my payment in it

I really don't know how I passed this complicated exam....

Last edited:
[Quote = freeboy1367; 2188066]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]thanks for your help but I send 5 screenshot about where I shared my uploaded link but again they ask me for verify my acoount and also consider my email of uploaded account and payment is same...I am so sorry but about your above comment I didn't realize most of your comment If give the solution in numbe note I'll be appreciate...I mean 1:...2:....3....( 3 solution)....
Thanks for your guide

Its seem finally I made it as the uploaded send me this email: [/FONT]
thank you for your inquiry.We forwarded your request to our Affiliate Management.

and I send 3 or 4 times with every thing include veryfing email, offerring new email and screenshot of my forum account but my last email hade a this content:

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Yes this is my email (...) and I want you to send my payment in it[/FONT]

I really don't know how I passed this complicated exam..... [/ quote]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]

when you responded? I blocked my payment and send everything as you explain, and paid em, then ordered another payment and returned to send the same email asking the same this week

Last edited:
I orderd in 12 july and now 17 july that send me this email...

In 13 july I confirmed my email account that be samed with email of payment.

In 14 july I send 5 screenshot for where I published my uploaded link with confirming email that I got no answer....

As I got no answer In 15 july I send another email that leads our conversation seperately from first email of uploaded....In this email I said them that I confirmed my email payment and also send 5 screenshot as a proof of my published uploaded link...

So finally in 16 july they answered me and ask me for confirming of my email that I send them this email::::

Yes this is my email (...) and I want you to send my payment in it..

and today they send me this email:

##thank you for your inquiry. We forwarded your request to our Affiliate Management.##

This is full history of my payment process

I orderd in 12 july and now 17 july that send me this email...

In 13 july I confirmed my email account that be samed with email of payment.

In 14 july I send 5 screenshot for where I published my uploaded link with confirming email that I got no answer....

As I got no answer In 15 july I send another email that leads our conversation seperately from first email of uploaded....In this email I said them that I confirmed my email payment and also send 5 screenshot as a proof of my published uploaded link...

So finally in 16 july they answered me and ask me for confirming of my email that I send them this email::::

and today they send me this email:

##thank you for your inquiry. We forwarded your request to our Affiliate Management.##

This is full history of my payment process

to me they have not answered me from the 13th of July, I resent the email asking me the same as July 6, I do not understand if I had already paid, because go back to ask the same of catches and links, and July 13 it was returning them to respond and still have not sent me any answer, so I went back to write today,

to mail you sent him the message?

I test so many type of answering them including proof for my published uploaded link and one time they sent me same email as before...but the only message that works for me is:

I think you send him this message maybe they paid....

Paid me via BTC...I request 12 july and yesterday 16 july email confirmed and Finally today I got my money....This is my first Payment in UL...

Last edited:
I test so many type of answering them including proof for my published uploaded link and one time they sent me same email as before...but the only message that works for me is:

I think you send him this message maybe they paid....

Paid me via BTC...I request 12 july and yesterday 16 july email confirmed and Finally today I got my money....This is my first Payment in UL...

I have not responded to me, emails, since 13 they sent me back the message saying that my account had been hacked, and they have sent several emails and not a single response

hello i really need help i don't knwo how to get good salles in uploaded !!
i thins month (20 days ) i got only 3 euros !! 3,14 € !!
it's so so bad !! please som1 help me what and where should i share my files !!! :'(
thnx in advance
q3rx.jpg

Last edited:
Back