uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Uploaded on the down?!?

After +/- 2 years in the affiliate program and earning +/- 20.000 Euro from Uploaded.

They have blocked my payout of 300 euro and marked it as fraudulent. After several email without any reply to their affiliate support they have also blocked my uploaded premium account access with +/- 900 euro left in my balance.

So they are ripping me off 1200 euro (900 + 300). It seems like normal to them.

I have sent several emails over a few weeks, I called their support that told me they couldn't help me and I had to send an email to their support. No reply ...

After several email to their support, I have finally received an email telling me that:
"
as stated in our TOS, sharing of accounts and its data is strictly forbidden. Further there is no reseller program and the selling of accounts by 3rd parties is also a massive violation to our TOS.
Thus your payout request has been declined and your account has been suspended.
"

Looks like they have lost their contract with sofortüberweisung.
They are probably using a high risk merchant contract to be able to accept credit card who charges a very high percentage fee.

They have reduced the affiliate commission rate.

Now they seems to rip off their affiliate ....

if you truly made 20 .000 euro with uploaded im sorry to tell you but you should have gotten out of their grip way before, 20 .000 on uploadeded would mean around 40. 000 on rapidgator and that would mean like 100 .000 on any host that doesn't shave

post prof of your claims, i don't believe anyone made 20.000 euro with uploaded lol

if you truly made 20 .000 euro with uploaded im sorry to tell you but you should have gotten out of their grip way before, 20 .000 on uploadeded would mean around 40. 000 on rapidgator and that would mean like 100 .000 on any host that doesn't shave

post prof of your claims, i don't believe anyone made 20.000 euro with uploaded lol

what are you talkin...? :D
uploaded is the best paying imo.
others shave much much more or have worse affiliate

which hosters should be better

Last edited:

I don't have access to my account as they have blocked access to my account. So i can't post a screenshoot of my earnings.

Well after checking the figures, it is around +/- 30.000 Euro of earnings and not 20.000 euro.

I have proof of the payout on my bank account statement.
I don't mind providing you proof in private message.

But I am not going to post online those proof on a public forum.

Last edited:

I don't have access to my account as they have blocked access to my account. So i can't post a screenshoot of my earnings.

Well after checking the figures, it is around +/- 30.000 Euro of earnings and not 20.000 euro.

I have proof of the payout on my bank account statement.
I don't mind providing you proof in private message.

But I am not going to post online those proof on a public forum.

Dude you dont need to prove it to anyone if he dont believe it its his problem

Back