uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Finally a reply, at least (I had to menace to delete all my files and move all my files to another main host for my site).
I paste here their reply:
Dear customer,

There were some problems with the payouts and therefore there was a delay. The payouts have been sent out last week so you should be receiving the money one of these days. If you have not received the money by next week Tuesday, please reply to this email and let us know. In that case we will further look into it to make sure nothing went wrong.

We would like to apologise for this inconvenience.

Best regards

Support Department
uploaded.net

Really hope to see the money before tuesday, let's see. I never had problems before with ul.to,
I hope this is just an occasional problem that will not happen again.

Last edited:
Finally a reply, at least (I had to menace to delete all my files and move all my files to another main host for my site).
I paste here their reply:
Dear customer,

There were some problems with the payouts and therefore there was a delay. The payouts have been sent out last week so you should be receiving the money one of these days. If you have not received the money by next week Tuesday, please reply to this email and let us know. In that case we will further look into it to make sure nothing went wrong.

We would like to apologise for this inconvenience.

Best regards

Support Department
uploaded.net

Really hope to see the money before tuesday, let's see. I never had problems before with ul.to,
I hope this is just an occasional problem that will not happen again.

Liars. They didn't send anything in last week.

I agree with panman, they lie , they didn't send any payments , if they were we would've got the money till now ! Last week i got the auto reply for the 30 days, just like last year , 50 days of waiting :facepalm:
Other hosts are the one to blame , they cheat so hard and they are useless, suitable for some retard uploaders only , with low expectations. Thats why uploaded monopolized this market.
Hopefully they make payments today and tomorrow so we get our money till tuesday, but for sure they didn't pay last week.

I have calling UD support ! The man say it was a bank problem ... I have the same statut paid from 23/6 with bank transfert . Normaly the problem is solved and payment will be done in 7 working day ...

Wait an see [pokerface]

( sorry for my bad english )

Really I do not understand how you can continue to work for this filehost!
The downloads have terribly wrong (1cent cases 150mb files) and often do not account for shaving mode.
Slow to pay, they ban accounts without explanation, not respond Ticket sales have not etc etc etc.

Seriously Is everybody going crazy? that continue to help them make so much money?
You deserve this, stop mourn, Fuck and stop working with them.

When uploaded.net see that workers have taken the seriousness of not working with them might return to normal.
But if everything works as sheep, accepting their conditions of slaves then cry.

Downloads not counting for last few hours

You can not read? Still crying friend . Follow these scammers getting rich . I do not understand because they continue with the filehost

Back