uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hi, im new with uploaded.net and maybe you can help me with two doubts. I uploaded 24 files (+101 mb) and someone downloaded all files 1 time, but i only get paid 0.03 €, how it works?. I though that each download = 0.03, so 1000 downloads = 30 €, i from Spain and forums when i posted my files are for spanish people.

In other side, in affiliate program conditions appears "up to 30€", this means i only can get max 30 € ??

Hi, im new with uploaded.net and maybe you can help me with two doubts. I uploaded 24 files (+101 mb) and someone downloaded all files 1 time, but i only get paid 0.03 €, how it works?. I though that each download = 0.03, so 1000 downloads = 30 €, i from Spain and forums when i posted my files are for spanish people.

In other side, in affiliate program conditions appears "up to 30€", this means i only can get max 30 € ??

You got only 0.03 because same person downloaded all those files. They count 1IP per 24 hours, doesn't matter if he download from you 1 file or 1 TB of files. the fun part is when this person download from me (for example) his first file for the day and then he comes and dl your files i'll get that 0.03 and you get nothing.
Even more fun part is when this user use zevera or another parasite multihosting service no one gets those 0.03 :D

Since 23.06 status paid and after 8 business days (almost two weeks) still no money on my bank account. WTF?? Is anyone has the same?

No, got paid within a week to bank like always.
Expect up to 30 days for new affiliates.
When the payout you're talking about was marked as paid on uploaded affiliate page?
Mine read paid status since 23.06 (Tue).

Btw I'm not really a new affiliate, I started back working with ul.to since little more than a year now,
and used to work a lot with them already years ago. ;)

I already got 6 successful bank transfers, all took quite long but always around 6-7-8 days.
(not justifiable with the processing bank fault, a Switzerland->Italy bank transfer do not take more than 7days, ever). And I always used to request a payout for a fairly good amount,
I'm not the kind of guy that request payout as soon as account have 100.01$ on it and meet the min payout. (well, unless I feel the host is about to close doors of course lol).

Actually this is the smallest payout I requested until now,
what boggles me is that is the first on my new bank account,
so I initially thought it was a problem with my new IBAN or something at my side,
but clearly is not the case seeing other guys here with the same delay.
Tried to send a transfer of same amount today from a friend's account to my new one
and I received it in 6hours, so it's not a problem with my new account.

Thanks for sharing your experience and for the help everybody,
and sorry for my rusty English ;)

Since 23.06 status paid and after 8 business days (almost two weeks) still no money on my bank account. WTF?? Is anyone has the same?

No, got paid within a week to bank like always.
Expect up to 30 days for new affiliates.

When was your request ? And when your pay out was marked as paid ? Because we are talking about the request marked as paid at 23.06 .
And enough with those 30 days please ! When uploaded are working normally there's never such thing as 30 days after marked paid, its never more than 7 days max.

Are files stored permanently for premium users? If not, how many days with 0 downloads before they get deleted? Thanks.

Officially 180 days for both free or premium, but depends how much traffic your files get general.
If get good traffic plus sales sharing your own file, they stay +180 days after last download, if you are duping/copycat/stealer (re)poster getting 10-50 dw per file... then average 30-60 days retentio.

Last edited:
Really I do not understand how you can continue to work for this filehost!
The downloads have terribly wrong (1cent cases 150mb files) and often do not account for shaving mode.
Slow to pay, they ban accounts without explanation, not respond Ticket sales have not etc etc etc.

Seriously Is everybody going crazy? that continue to help them make so much money?
You deserve this, stop mourn, Fuck and stop working with them.

When uploaded.net see that workers have taken the seriousness of not working with them might return to normal.
But if everything works as sheep, accepting their conditions of slaves then cry.

Free user storage.

Like to know storage space for free user. I just registered and saw 200 GB in backup space. Is this backup size is total storage limit for free users?

If need more space, have to get premium?

Thank you.

Back