uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I have requested payment via bitcoin from 4/4 but haven't received money yet :( . somebody like me

Fast Bitcoin paymets (almost in 24 hours) is what kept them somewhat attractive to some uploaders, if they lose that too then all is gone down the gutter.
For your case, don't request payments on a Saturday, or Sunday, or even Friday, you also forgot yesterday was a holiday, Easter, you will probably get paid today.

Yesterday they frozen ppd counting for 20 hours, at least for me, never seen this kind of low earning.

If this is done with plan, its a bad plan for ul !

Earning 10 % of what i earned last month.

Last edited:
PPD is really bad and freezes sometimes
I have posts at a forum with 300 viewings and more but downloadings about 10 on ul (
it isn't correct in relation to the partners...

Keep arguing how you're earning less, meanwhile they're making money with your files.
Just to compare for you, in 2012 I used to wake up at 6 in the morning to find €4-5 earned from midnight to 6, last year from midnight to 8 I have never earned more than €1, and I start posting at 3 in the morning, so there are fresh new files added, not like in 2012 where only old files would bring those €4-5. I have stopped using them since March 2014 when I was not able to reach €20/day, a sum I used to earn in 2012-2013 easily with posting 2-3 things.
I come to visit here only for nostalgia and because my old files are still earning me some pocket change daily, it takes them 2 months to reach €50, but they are 5 year old files after all.

cant agree with PPD, mates. 130 downloads and 0.25c. About PPS - have no clue... havent any in month of with them.
All the reason of low PPD is not "shaving" but bad PPD table with only few countries counts. Others - free. Thats not good. U just need to pick a Host or other country traffic for more counted downloads.[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana] [/FONT]​

cant agree with PPD, mates. 130 downloads and 0.25c. About PPS - have no clue... havent any in month of with them.
All the reason of low PPD is not "shaving" but bad PPD table with only few countries counts. Others - free. Thats not good. U just need to pick a Host or other country traffic for more counted downloads.​

Yes and no mate, the site accepts traffic from very few countries, still there was some earnings in the past with ppd,

but now ppd is just f**ked. Earnings are getting frozen, most part of the day.

this is just un acceptable and stupid move from them.

every day less PPD . i move my Files allready to another Hoster.

This is really not normal. i check it today and with 1000 Downloads i have 0.15 Euro, more
shaving is not possible :facepalm:

Last edited:
I think that the accounts are frozen with frozen PPD and frozen PPS are because they request payment is via webmoney.

I have 2 accounts,and in one always I solicited the money by transfer bank,and not problem,is workink properly but the other by webmoney,I have the money,but also have the acount frozen,its my opinion

Back