uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Just one thing about share-online, if you have share-online links next to uploaded links no one will download your ul.to links. Yo'll get the worst downloaders , the ones demanding free user friendly hostings, never having a sale etc. As for the downloads, even if your multiplier shows 3-4-5 E /1000 downloads they pay 1E/1000 dl
I've had 10-15k downloads every day and i always had 10-15E, even when my multiplier is over 3.

The choice is yours. Last few days stats in ul.to are tragic but still Im choosing to stay with them.

HI, I for the first time did inquiry of payment and here they sent me the letter :

Dear Affiliate Partner,

we spotted some irregularities within your account whilst checking your
payout request

Possible reasons for this email are:

* alterations in the payout behavior for example a different bankaccount or webmoney ID than previous payouts. In that case we set your payout on hold due to security measures.

or

* obscurities about advertising.

In that case please explain how you are referring paying users to our platform. Also proofs like screenshots and links to your advertising site are required and highly appreciated.

Please respond within 7 Days, otherwise we may decline your payout request. Once everything is deemed ok from our side, we will gladly expedite your payout request.

Please excuse the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation!

Help, what I have to answer them?

This http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/149799-2250.html#post2081411 could help.

thanks, it helped , wme received today ...but this new stats..ohh I only started earning with this file hosting and it...

I highly recommend Uploaded's Barber Shop: straight-razor trims, outstanding level of attention to detail, no chitchat, quick, efficient cut. They even end the haircut with a nice hot eucalyptus towel. Top quality shaving.
Can't wait to cashout and delete the thousands of files I have over there.

Just one thing about share-online, if you have share-online links next to uploaded links no one will download your ul.to links. Yo'll get the worst downloaders , the ones demanding free user friendly hostings, never having a sale etc. As for the downloads, even if your multiplier shows 3-4-5 E /1000 downloads they pay 1E/1000 dl
I've had 10-15k downloads every day and i always had 10-15E, even when my multiplier is over 3.

The choice is yours. Last few days stats in ul.to are tragic but still Im choosing to stay with them.
share-online.biz? only have pps

Uploaded is NOTHING without the affiliates. Are we going to let them push us around whenever they please?

I said it many times, but there is ALWAYS someone who says "Uploaded is still the best" even now with their decrease in rates. There are many uploaders qho are staying with them as they don't see and don't want to see any other alternative.
Probably too, like it was said, they are saving for a new filehost after the failure of Oboom.
At least if you are going back to the rates of 2011, return to counting dls like in 2011 !!

Uploaded is NOTHING without the affiliates. Are we going to let them push us around whenever they please?

I said it many times, but there is ALWAYS someone who says "Uploaded is still the best" even now with their decrease in rates. There are many uploaders qho are staying with them as they don't see and don't want to see any other alternative.
Probably too, like it was said, they are saving for a new filehost after the failure of Oboom.
At least if you are going back to the rates of 2011, return to counting dls like in 2011 !!

after having not satisfied uploaded stop using it.
That you have bad traffic (Bad Stats) does not mean that others have this problem. Search problem in itself not in the site ..

stop crying

sorry for my bad english..

That you have bad traffic (Bad Stats) does not mean that others have this problem. Search problem in itself not in the site ..

stop crying

It's not only us, it's Uploaded too. Can you deny they lowered the rates ? can you deny they created a tricky system for counting downloads like 1 IP/24H for ALL LINKS not only the links of the uploader ? can you deny they count only a few payment methods for your premium sale commission ? for example if a slae comes on a debit card, it's not counted, and it has been said by their support.
Don't say we're bad uploaders, I have 6 years of experience, some of my friends have almost 17 years of experience in uploading, they started in the era of napster and when only very small files could be downloaded, like text files, pictures, floppy disk games, mp3... and they all agree that Uploaded is cheating, shaving and stealing. Yes they steal too as on many occasions they take money from your balance, you may say it's a refund, but in my case I didn't have a sale in months, a refund for what then ? unless I had a sale that they hid from me and when it was refunded they took a commision "back" from me which they didn't give to me in the first place !!

Can you answer all this ? and you who are reading this, if you agree with me hit "I Like" and show him how many of us are fed up with the bad practices of Uploaded.

stop crying

It's not only us, it's Uploaded too. Can you deny they lowered the rates ? can you deny they created a tricky system for counting downloads like 1 IP/24H for ALL LINKS not only the links of the uploader ? can you deny they count only a few payment methods for your premium sale commission ? for example if a slae comes on a debit card, it's not counted, and it has been said by their support.
Don't say we're bad uploaders, I have 6 years of experience, some of my friends have almost 17 years of experience in uploading, they started in the era of napster and when only very small files could be downloaded, like text files, pictures, floppy disk games, mp3... and they all agree that Uploaded is cheating, shaving and stealing. Yes they steal too as on many occasions they take money from your balance, you may say it's a refund, but in my case I didn't have a sale in months, a refund for what then ? unless I had a sale that they hid from me and when it was refunded they took a commision "back" from me which they didn't give to me in the first place !!

Can you answer all this ? and you who are reading this, if you agree with me hit "I Like" and show him how many of us are fed up with the bad practices of Uploaded.

I agree too. I prefer lower rates but no shaving. But they won't do that. Everything is business.

share-online.biz? only have pps

share-Onine.biz has PPD too ^^

und it works great

before the new Rates was -60% because of shaving. now again -20% because of the new Rate. i ask me when it will be start that we have to pay Uploaded :whistling::facepalm:

Back