uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I thought it was the norm to wait 2 weeks-4 weeks for payments? What is wrong with you people?

:facepalm::facepalm: Maybe for you... For me waiting almost 2 weeks for paid money is too much. Other bank transfer payments are always in the same day. So what is wrong with you ul?
Then why do you guys keep using them?

You guys complain like you have a choice, but realistically, you don't. This thread is filled with non-sense because you guys have to settle for ul, yet whine like babies because you can't do the latter.

I think DJlatino was talking about the "Checked" period when we had to wait 2-3 weeks to get "Paid" status. Now it takes 2-3 days to get Paid status, but the money appears on bank account after 7-10 days of waiting.

I think DJlatino was talking about the "Checked" period when we had to wait 2-3 weeks to get "Paid" status. Now it takes 2-3 days to get Paid status, but the money appears on bank account after 7-10 days of waiting.
Why don't you guys use Webmoney or Bitcoin, then exchange for paypal, then send to bank? This is honestly 10x quicker. The bank has to go through its plumbing for it to hit your account.

Like, I have a valid issue. My upload speeds are barely hitting 200kb/s at times just because my server is in the US - a country that is in the top tier PPD, which doesn't fundamentally seem to connect to as to why my issue occurs. YOU GUYS on the other hand are making bank, and are flipping shit because you use payment options that have proven time and time again that they take forever. USE BITCOIN. USE WEBMONEY. STOP CONNECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFO TO SHIT THAT IS ILLEGAL.

Why don't you guys use Webmoney or Bitcoin, then exchange for paypal, then send to bank? This is honestly 10x quicker. The bank has to go through its plumbing for it to hit your account.

Like, I have a valid issue. My upload speeds are barely hitting 200kb/s at times just because my server is in the US - a country that is in the top tier PPD, which doesn't fundamentally seem to connect to as to why my issue occurs. YOU GUYS on the other hand are making bank, and are flipping shit because you use payment options that have proven time and time again that they take forever. USE BITCOIN. USE WEBMONEY. STOP CONNECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFO TO SHIT THAT IS ILLEGAL.

USE BRAIN - your personal info is in webmoney and bitcoin too :facepalm:

We obviously have different tiers of intelligence because AFAIK, Bitcoin doesn't require ANY of your personal info whatsoever, and webmoney only needs a burner phone for payment verification.

HAHAH are you serious? Bitcoin is 100% anonymous if you want it to be. There are even services that "launder" your bitcoin so it becomes nearly untraceable unless CIA is looking for you or something.

We obviously have different tiers of intelligence because AFAIK, Bitcoin doesn't require ANY of your personal info whatsoever, and webmoney only needs a burner phone for payment verification.

I dont use Webmoney or Bitcoin because it is not good for me. I use Bank and allways it was ok..only the last time uploaded start to fuck us. set the Status to paid but send no money.

The biggest problem with UL is that they delete files for any fake report. If you have an website and some jealous idiots wanna do life hard for you they just report all the links.
I have quit with them only for this reason. Even calling them does not help. Support really sucks!

The biggest problem with UL is that they delete files for any fake report. If you have an website and some jealous idiots wanna do life hard for you they just report all the links.
I have quit with them only for this reason. Even calling them does not help. Support really sucks!

you ask him something and he answer something else lol:-=

Back