uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
how can i make BTC account can you explain witch website have supported,

I use "electrum portable" it's easy to use, lightweight and portable; but D'ONT FOGET to write down or print the wallet key sequence (make more than one copy), or you will lose all bitcoins in it, you have been warned.

i don't need software i want to open BTC wallet account

I use "electrum portable" it's easy to use, lightweight and portable; but D'ONT FOGET to write down or print the wallet key sequence (make more than one copy), or you will lose all bitcoins in it, you have been warned.

do you know anyone buy btc-e code or bitcoin in your country ?
i request via bitcoin and exchange btc-e code and sell . if u don't know , pm me , i will show u that way

If you click on the bitcoin payout on your UL, they already recommend blockchain.info as the bitcoin wallet and this is one of the biggest bitcoin wallet in the world. I am using it too. Well, if not, just use google to find it. It is almost hundreds of them out there which you can choose.

If you click on the bitcoin payout on your UL, they already recommend blockchain.info as the bitcoin wallet and this is one of the biggest bitcoin wallet in the world. I am using it too. Well, if not, just use google to find it. It is almost hundreds of them out there which you can choose.

i make bitcoin wallet on blockchain.info and can i put email on UL Payout

@shahzadali55 : i will show you
first , i request via bitcoin 50 or 100 eu . you must fill the mail , better than u should fill the mail same as the mail you register on uploaded.net
and wait then they mark paid
go to :
http://uploaded.net/me/coupons to see the cupon code
after that go to https://bit4coin.net/en#/redeem
click yes , i'm all set
image.jpg

while your email u can fill different or same with the mail you register in uploaded.net

And the bitcoin wallet you can create from https://btc-e.com/ . after login . click finances and create the btc wallet . the btc wallet will be like this : 18n6cbphC.......

Notes: u must create account in btc-e before 3 days to receive money

i am familiar with bitcoin. there is good chance end of the year we may see 1BTC=150~175USD or less. check the BTC=USD chart last 1 year. you will understand. current high movement is just temporary.

last year march it was 1BTC=634USD and April= 363USD then June=662USD after that it started to go down and now it's 290USD. currency don't just go one direction. currently BTC might be going high a bit but there is good chance it will start to go down after rally a bit. this is all about prediction after seeing price chart.

Last edited:
i am familiar with bitcoin. there is good chance end of the year we may see 1BTC=150~175USD or less. check the BTC=USD chart last 1 year. you will understand. current high movement is just temporary.

last year march it was 1BTC=634USD and April= 363USD then June=662USD after that it started to go down and now it's 290USD. currency don't just go one direction. currently BTC might be going high a bit but there is good chance it will start to go down after rally a bit. this is all about prediction after seeing price chart.
Lol, in case of uploade.to converting to bitcoin, it is important daily or hourly change only.

Back