uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hello

I have a problem with my account uploaded.net. I have 120 euros on my balance and I'm going to make a withdrawal of money through a bank transfer but I see that someone without my permission did withdraw 100 euros on Amazon. I wrote my ticket and they stop the withdrawal of money on Amazon. Others day also without my permission again, I see that 100 euros have been withdrawn at Bit4Coin account and the payment is made with 2 gift cards from 50 euros. I again wrote a ticket but they told me to change my password. Now I go to history of requested payoffs and no payment of Bit4Coin and no two gift cards. So now I do not have 100 euros and no Bit4Coin 2 gift cards. Does anyone have it happen and what to do?

Hello

I have a problem with my account uploaded.net. I have 120 euros on my balance and I'm going to make a withdrawal of money through a bank transfer but I see that someone without my permission did withdraw 100 euros on Amazon. I wrote my ticket and they stop the withdrawal of money on Amazon. Others day also without my permission again, I see that 100 euros have been withdrawn at Bit4Coin account and the payment is made with 2 gift cards from 50 euros. I again wrote a ticket but they told me to change my password. Now I go to history of requested payoffs and no payment of Bit4Coin and no two gift cards. So now I do not have 100 euros and no Bit4Coin 2 gift cards. Does anyone have it happen and what to do?

sorry if offense you, but you kinda stupid.

why on the first time after someone hacked your account you did not change the password?

And another day of shaving PPD

today[SUP]*[/SUP]0,89 €

Before this starts i had 900% more on PPD

Thx Uploaded.net for this another Shaving Day..........

I will Post this now Daily lets see when it will stop lol

Hello

Never.. not on any host in 8 years.
Secure yourself better, never use your account on a public computer, and don't save your login data unencrypted on any home computer which anyone else got access too.

Hello

This happened to me long time ago on megaupload.
It took a while for me to see that someone change the email address on my account and although I could change the password they could always retrieve it. Maybe that's what happened to you too. Either that, or someone working at uploaded is playing with you.
You should always immediately cash out as soon as possible.

Im not sure what is going on, but for me personally - this is one of my best months in last 4 years. May be it would've been best ever if the copyright sh*ts didn't attack this hard. February 12th i already had the money i used to make for a month .
suppose most of you are sharing in the german forums and they used to be the best but they are under a huge attack atm so may be thats one of the reasons PPD to be so low .

Im not sure what is going on, but for me personally - this is one of my best months in last 4 years. May be it would've been best ever if the copyright sh*ts didn't attack this hard. February 12th i already had the money i used to make for a month .
suppose most of you are sharing in the german forums and they used to be the best but they are under a huge attack atm so may be thats one of the reasons PPD to be so low .

i left german forums those few days and tested some big english blogs, and almost the same bad PPD and no sales !

UL shaves everything, everyday , in everyplace

Back