uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
They have too many public holidays in February:

Canton Schwyz, Switzerland (Hometown of UL)
February 12 2015Th CW 07Carnival Thursday
(today is also public holiday, thus nobody is working)
February 14 2015Sa CW 07Valentine´s Day
February 16 2015Mo CW 08Carnival Monday
February 17 2015Tu CW 08Shrove Tuesday
February 18 2015We CW 08Ash Wednesday

If we don't get it tomorrow, then we will get it on Thursday next week.:facepalm:

Why pathetic? The payments was marked paid a week ago and still nothing in bank accounts !!! Im asking too - WTF ??!?!?!?!?
You dont get it: this is no official supportthread and u can cry and whining the same question again and again but it wont change a thing because noone of ul read it or care of it. U wont get ur money 1 second earlier. Is this so hard to understand or does ur brain turn off if money is the theme. U have to wait like other users too.

and where somebody mentioned that they address only to somebody from the ul stuff ? personally for me it help's me when they say "no money in the bank account" so that i can keep the track with other users that have the same problem
or what should we post overwhere ? is a rule somewhere ? so that you don't call us pathetic you "great wizzard " only ass kissing compliments for uploaded ?

the only one that dosen't get is you because is not a mather of waiting , is a mather of false claiming payments status , because if let's suppose Switzerland has a lot of hollidays , then how they managed to complete the transaction from checked to paid in a holliday ? so that the transaction status to be moved on "paid" or is a holliday only on money receiving not money sending . keep the transaction on checked until they are sure they can manage payments in a normal bank transactions speed for 2015 ..meaning AVG 2 days

This thread is exactly for this ! When people start saying they have money in bank, i know mine will be here few hours later , mine always come later because of my bank. And uploaded does read this thread, im sure of it ;)
You should just shut up and not tell others what they can or can't write here !

UL just stole a sale from my account and my balance is going backwards it was €71 this morning, now €64, this is clear shaving.

Or maybe it was a refund or stolen credit card. Have you never used a credit card before?

I was expecting an answer like this but I think Uploaded uses SMS and phone verification to avoid fraud so it's very unlikely it was a refund, also in 5 years this is the first refund EVER from my account.

This thread is exactly for this ! When people start saying they have money in bank, i know mine will be here few hours later , mine always come later because of my bank. And uploaded does read this thread, im sure of it ;)

Word!

You whining little baby are not in the position to tell me what i write or not too.
What makes you think you are in the position to tell anyone what to write or not ? Im sick of people like you over the years in this thread, if you don't like what people are writing just don't read it, you are nobody and you can't tell me what to do. If calling me a baby makes you feel better about yourself - fine, but don't tell me what i can or can't write !
Fyi, nobody cried , we are aware that the money will come and being annoyed by the fact they are a week late is not crying or pathetic ...

Don't bother answering, not even gonna read it ! Just crawl back into your hole and stop wasting my time !

Last edited:
Back