uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Uploaded has been banned and completely forbidden on avaxhome and many other websites due to the fact that they don't give anything to website owners and webmasters. They have also become shit for uploaders as they cheat and shave a lot, the level of shaving has become unbearable and they keep pushing it to the max with no limit.
I have one word for all uploaders, stop using Uploaded and they will come back begging for us to use them like they did in July 2012 when they saw a big drop in traffic after they became PPS only.

There is one fact: You cant change the hoster at a time. Too many downloader are having a Premium account there and using it. The best example is Oboom!
Which any other hoster would you prefer for the uploader? I cant see a hoster that gives you ppd & pps with high rates, even if uploaded shaves this year...
Uploaded do that, because they dont have a competitor (the only was oboom but they dont pay...). If there is one, say it and I change the hoster promptly!

Last edited:
Uploaded has been banned and completely forbidden on avaxhome and many other websites due to the fact that they don't give anything to website owners and webmasters. They have also become shit for uploaders as they cheat and shave a lot, the level of shaving has become unbearable and they keep pushing it to the max with no limit.
I have one word for all uploaders, stop using Uploaded and they will come back begging for us to use them like they did in July 2012 when they saw a big drop in traffic after they became PPS only.

There is one fact: You cant change the hoster at a time. Too many downloader are having a Premium account there and using it. The best example is Oboom!
Which any other hoster would you prefer for the uploader? I cant see a hoster that gives you ppd & pps with high rates, even if uploaded shaves this year...
Uploaded do that, because they dont have a competitor (the only was oboom but they dont pay...). If there is one, say it and I change the hoster promptly!

I said it in the past, the fact thatn there is no real competitor to Uploaded is the main problem, all new hosters are either a scam, have too low PPD, have technical problems or owned by Uploaded (Cloudzer and Oboom).
The lack of competition is due to Paypal not supporting filehosts anymore. I would think if Bitcoin is popular enough it will solve the problem, but Paypal remains the most popular, some say it controls over 80% of internet payments so without Paypal things are not the same anymore.

I'm happy to see someone who thinks rationally, by the way, are you a poster on avax ?

I said it in the past, the fact thatn there is no real competitor to Uploaded is the main problem, all new hosters are either a scam, have too low PPD, have technical problems or owned by Uploaded (Cloudzer and Oboom).
The lack of competition is due to Paypal not supporting filehosts anymore. I would think if Bitcoin is popular enough it will solve the problem, but Paypal remains the most popular, some say it controls over 80% of internet payments so without Paypal things are not the same anymore.

I'm happy to see someone who thinks rationally, by the way, are you a poster on avax ?

In my opinion there are 3 hosters, which are pertient or are using by a lot of users: Uploaded, Rapidgator, Share-Online (I saw it is in the german warez scene really big...)
But the difference between Uploaded and all the other hosters is too big! Why? Because Uploaded ist the one and only hoster who refunds with high rates both ppd and for pps. Therefore they can do what they want... I think this is the biggest and only problem!
I dont think that the payment method is a problem. I can say that I never used paypal for payout. Im pleased with webmoney and its for me anonymus. And Bitcoin, I cant do anything with it. The exchange rates are to changeable for now. But as you already said it perhaps get more popular and stable in the future.

by the way Im not a poster on avax :)

(y)

The only solution is a collective effort to leave the host. That is very unlikely to happen though; in the end people like to earn something rather than nothing and those hosts are well aware of that.

and they've just introduced uploadable.ch to be an alternative of nitrof :-=

If they ever been PPS only for everyone, then I missed out on something... Shave alot should be the name of any host today, yet I don't make even a 10th on any host, compared to Uploaded.
I get multiple sales everyday + 10-15 € in downloads, and that's with legal files only! you and everyone else who's whining in every goddamn thread should get over yourself, and start offering something unique then you'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

If they ever been PPS only for everyone, then I missed out on something... Shave alot should be the name of any host today, yet I don't make even a 10th on any host, compared to Uploaded.
I get multiple sales everyday + 10-15 € in downloads, and that's with legal files only! you and everyone else who's whining in every goddamn thread should get over yourself, and start offering something unique then you'll see.

For your info Uploaded.to went PPS only between March and July 2012 after reducing their rates to the third (from 30€/1000 to 10€/1000) in February 2012, and they lost so much traffic they made the current affiliate plan.
All filehosts know what they're doing, the few legal files are home made music, home made videos, home made pictures... or sometimes scripts, homebrews, mods for games... which are on the edge of legal.
For videos and music the best is youtube not sharing filehosts, as for the rest there are more suitable platforms for distribution
Don't come telling us about legal and illegal as those are vague concepts and differ from place to place and according to situations. Many who are suing others for piracy are themselves pirates, the HADOPI in France were using logos and images they took from the net illegally. Sony are using music on their The Interview movie without the consent of its maker, A game editor sued a reviwer for DMCA while in their game they wer using materila and code they took from the net without the permission of ther authors, and the examples are endless and I can go on like this for hours...

This is all nonsense ! Why would uploaded give money to webmasters ?? They have highest PPD+PPS rates ! Im more than happy working ONLY with uploaded !
The hostings paying to webmasters are the ones who don't pay enough even for a pack of cigarettes :D
And enough with those dead sites like avaxhome, its strange they are still online.
I recommend you go work with someone else, i will stick with uploaded (like in the last 4 years) and the more uploaders leave uploaded the more downloads for me :whistling:

This is all nonsense ! Why would uploaded give money to webmasters ?? They have highest PPD+PPS rates ! Im more than happy working ONLY with uploaded !
The hostings paying to webmasters are the ones who don't pay enough even for a pack of cigarettes :D
And enough with those dead sites like avaxhome, its strange they are still online.
I recommend you go work with someone else, i will stick with uploaded (like in the last 4 years) and the more uploaders leave uploaded the more downloads for me :whistling:

Because webmasters of big sites and forums control the list of allowed filehosts and being banned from it as not very good, where is the nonsense in this ?
As for Avaxhome it is still a big player and only a fool will say other than that, sure they're not as big as they were, but they are still a hub for leechers who go there pick up new posted materila and spread it on the web.
And might I ask where do you recommend I go work and where I will find Uploaded links accepted ?

I don't wanna talk about the music sites but the reality at the moment is this - avaxhome and the other 2-3 sites that used to monopolize the net are smelling the near death because of the new, modern sites with very fast uploaders and selected content . One of those sites is mine }:-)
uploaded admins also know very well who is who, and of course they don't care about the old and dying and thats how it should be, its normal to bet on the future, not the past.
I don't like to recommend places for posting , i think everyone should find his place. Few months ago i recommended a place to a friend of mine and just yesterday he was crying that he makes "only" 10-15 E per day , he is ultra noob working just few hours a day :facepalm:

People should understand that this is a business and its all about the money. Playing the "angry nun" is helping to the competition only, we saw how some sites went back running to uploaded just before they have a heart attack and die :D
Yes, sometimes i also think uploaded is shaving me, i don't know if i'm right but i don't think much on that matter - moving on and keep working ;)

About your question - i recommended you to leave uploaded if you are not happy with them because of your post - quote from you
".. all uploaders, stop using Uploaded... "

Last edited:
I don't wanna talk about the music sites but the reality at the moment is this - avaxhome and the other 2-3 sites that used to monopolize the net are smelling the near death because of the new, modern sites with very fast uploaders and selected content . One of those sites is mine }:-)
uploaded admins also know very well who is who, and of course they don't care about the old and dying and thats how it should be, its normal to bet on the future, not the past.
I don't like to recommend places for posting , i think everyone should find his place. Few months ago i recommended a place to a friend of mine and just yesterday he was crying that he makes "only" 10-15 E per day , he is ultra noob working just few hours a day :facepalm:

People should understand that this is a business and its all about the money. Playing the "angry nun" is helping to the competition only, we saw how some sites went back running to uploaded just before they have a heart attack and die :D
Yes, sometimes i also think uploaded is shaving me, i don't know if i'm right but i don't think much on that matter - moving on and keep working ;)

About your question - i recommended you to leave uploaded if you are not happy with them because of your post - quote from you
".. all uploaders, stop using Uploaded... "

Where did I ask if I should stay or leave Uploaded ?
And you are truly mistaken about Avaxhome and other big old sites and forums, they still have a big fanbase and as far as sales are concerened they have the best quality traffic. Like I said those big sites are visited by leechers who need to get the stuff as fast as possible so they pay for premiums without a second thought, you can say they use RapidLeech but those are prone to hack and account banning for sharing premiums.
I admit Avaxhome and others are not as strong as they used to be but they still have a say in the net, just like UK, France or Germany, they no are no longer the biggest countries (economically, politically and in military) but they are still major players on the international scene and they have a say in what happens.
If you are so confident in your modern sites send them to me in Private Message, I will see how they compare to the old ones. I am a reasonable person and I will publically aknowledge the superiroity of your modern sites if that is the case, and as you said this is a business and if the earnings are not up to your expectation or work you have the right to criticise and be critcised if you are doing something wrong.

Back