uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
tell me please why
i do not receive any 65% of the sale when my friend bought premium account through my reflink

and tell me please how limit in day (how many GB can download in day)

THANK YOU

ok thank you for your post
i have another question
i do not anderstand about As Premium User you get 30 GB every day. Up to 500 GB
what you mean
look if i will buy Premium for one month how many GB i can download every day

ef763cb24326.md.png

what is new Filenames blocked thing..?

Read TOS 8.6 guidelines. It blocks your files until you change some part of words in your filename such as sleep, trouble, child etc (offensive words) which are not allowed.

Really.. Really FROZEN weekend.:facepalm:

Last edited:
Up to 500 GB
what you mean
look if i will buy Premium for one month how many GB i can download every day

Hmmm,

30 days x 30 GB = ???

Maybe 900 GB?? If you buy Premium you get 100 GB for the first Day.

And if you Download with JD2 only (around) 10% are counted, if you download with Browser or IDM they count correctly, so its better to download with JD2 if 30 GB are not enough per Day.

Regards
nikita

well, i can tell you that in my case, i decided to cash in one of those Amazon cards for the first time and my answer? NOT AVAILABLE!!LOL!

I've been trying for 3 weeks. All I get is that "Im Moment nicht verfügbar" message. Why do they even offer it? :cursing:

As a US citizen there are no other payment options available to me.

Please bring back Paypal or Payza.

Last edited:
I feel your pain man, sometimes i think this hosts like uploaded and Freakshare decide to use Webmoney as their only payment method because they know they will not have to pay 1000's of Americans Uploaders that have no access to Webmoney.

well. that is the main reason i stay as a premium user with them, your files stay up longer than anybody else, and even if you get better treatment as a user in most other places, the bottom line is that if you want to see a file again that you uploaded 4, 5 or 6 months ago, your best shot is Uploaded.Net, you get better treated and even better paid in other places(If you are in the business of sharing),
but if the main reason you are going to become a premium user somewhere is to keep your files up for the longest period of time, then at least to me, nobody is better than uploaded.net.
I cannot believe i just recommended those assh@les!LOL!

Last edited:
Back