uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Requested May 5th, bank transfer. Status is paid since last week but no cash received...
Still waiting... Glad I moved a long time ago to another host.

There replay ...
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your request.
In further looking to your payment we can assure you that your payment will be complete within
the next few business days (3-5). Due to the inconvenience we have added 7 days of premium time
to your account.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards

--
Affiliate Support Department
uploaded.net

powered by
Cyando AG
Sihleggstrasse 23
8832 Wollerau
Switzerland

3-5 business days after first 7 days (finger)what a shity unprofessional job they do when it comes to pay us , and after another 3-5 business days what will come next ? another 3-5 business days delay? a bunch of bullshiters that loves to make money from peoples back ,because they don't do nothing beside jerking around and check how uploaded bank account grows from affiliates back but when it comes to pay us we need always to beg for our money,

The bank delay... Status changed to paid last Monday and I didn't received anything till today! I sent them an email and the reply was this (A shitty reply in my opinion but this is it) and also 7 business days past because right now I still have nothing!

"Your payment has already been made. Please note, that bank transfers, which are already marked as
"paid", can take up to 7 business days until they arrive in the recipients account."

So WTF? (I will wait two more days and than send them an email again)

The bank delay... Status changed to paid last Monday and I didn't received anything till today! I sent them an email and the reply was this (A shitty reply in my opinion but this is it) and also 7 business days past because right now I still have nothing!

"Your payment has already been made. Please note, that bank transfers, which are already marked as
"paid", can take up to 7 business days until they arrive in the recipients account."

I'm in the same situation.

they don't bother to explain , all of us received the same copy & pasted answer about 7 days processing time ( like the money is send trough a horse or by pidgen ) i bet that it dosen't take 7 days for a transaction even if i transfer 1 mil E
and if the transaction takes 7 days why is that ? considering the fact that since i'm using uploaded i never waited around 2 weeks for the money after the transaction showed paid , what , until now they have used alien tehnology for fast processing payment and right now the UFO tuck off :))is not enough that i have to waite 1 week from open to checked - 2-3 weeks from checked to paid , right now i have to wait another 2 weeks from paid - to real paid ? :))

i'm pissed about paid status if it wasn't so and it wasn't , it has no rational reason , beside confusing users

ofc, but then it shows payed at Monday i have ever recive my money latest Thu or Freyday :/ this is the 1st time its not! And it seams to be at many other users have the same problem ;)

Not mine, waiting for my own still on a later date, but 6th May payout to WME has been paid(confirmed). Hope that helps some people to calculate their number in the queue. As I saw someone said that 7th May(WME) has been paid too.

Back