uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Changing a host is not so easy as some of you think , for ex me , i have a hundreds files everywhere its hard to delete all those files and restart from the bottom cause of that most of us stay with this shit even we knows they shave as hell , delay payment , steal sales
but for me at last i made a decision , i will forget about uploaded , forget 2 good years and move on .

I'll just put all my ~120GB worth of data elsewhere & that's it. Didn't have a good experience with UL since I started, overstayed it's welcome because downloaders enjoyed it. But enough is enough.

Hi

In Uploaded.net

For earn from download my file, May i have to change some setting (like other upload centers)?

Do they pay me via Webmoney ?

Where is the cash out option?

For the first time in like 2 years, I can notice the great departure of Uploaded by some very big uploaders from the warez world.
If UL stays unsustainable and practically falls it would really be a pity, UL has been the best file host IMO, the only host you could count on with
eyes closed in terms of payments.
1.5 years of quiet! Not worrying if you get your payment, if the host crashes, if the owner runs away..

I hope we're not heading to a similar area (of pre uploaded).

Last edited:
LOL, why they should be closed? the last payment from webmoney was 04/11/2014, that was 10 days ago. UL.TO pays, and for sure those "checked" payouts will be paid this week. just relax guys.

and stat works fine with me.

qaFpYVG.jpg

LOL, why they should be closed? the last payment from webmoney was 04/11/2014, that was 10 days ago. UL.TO pays, and for sure those "checked" payouts will be paid this week. just relax guys.

and stat works fine with me.

qaFpYVG.jpg

Never said they would stop paying, but I do think that the latest issue has done it's damages, I see great uploaders leaving UL (and no I'm not talking about Wjunction members LOL).
By falling I mean that UL will cease of being the number 1 host, the drop of the last few days (you haven't felt it maybe, but many has) was really heavy, and for the first time I'm starting to think that I might be making more money with a different host.

Well, There's a good chance that in a few month all of those "hosts" will collapse and everyone will come back to UL, Because no other host is as trusted as UL, for sure.

Well, There's a good chance that in a few month all of those "hosts" will collapse and everyone will come back to UL, Because no other host is as trusted as UL, for sure.

i agree, UL.TO is one solid host. they been for years in service, and that's the proof that they are in serious in business.

Last edited:
guys don't think i am telling same thing, but this is what i experience, please leave UL as soon as possible, may be this is one of the toughest decision,

but i also had same pain in first day (after leaving UL), but second day there is a big surprising thing happened with site i used,
0 sales in first day,
2 sales in second day (from fileOM)

Offtopic:
i have 2 sites, one relying on PPS, other on PPD
for PPS i am using fileOM (getting some minimum 3 sales per day) - from yesterday i removed th mirror host too
for PPD (small size), i am using kingfiles and filesfrog (don't use or search other filehost for ppd)

thing is i am earning big from fileOM (75 % from sales, 20% from my site sales) => so 95 %, may be you guys not believe this, but few of my friends and old partners in wj know me very well and they know that :)

Back