uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
what reply i get from uploaded.to to telle them that there is problem with download reward:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your request.

Please note that a commission for account referring, will be credited automatically, by our
system, if 3rd party cookies of the browser are enabled.

If this is not the case, we are not able to verify, if advertising has taken place, therefore
no commission may be credited.

Self-referral will be automatically detected by our system and presents a violation to our
terms & conditions. Since – in this case – it is not clearly indicated whether if this has
been a self-referral or a proper referral, according to our terms & conditions, we can not
grant a commission.

Sincerely yours

Support Department
uploaded.net

powered by
Cyando AG
Sihleggstrasse 23
8832 Wollerau
Switzerland

uploaded.net - Press

I do not know English very well. But if I understand correctly

if the user has disabled cookies, it does not include download?

how does this relate to IDM and Jdownloader. There is no cookies, ie the zero downloads ??

@Brain
lolz, uploaded.net have millions of dollar from rebills and all, they pay, thing is they shave most :p

feel the shaving..this is weekend, hope that "Shave red button" in ON

@smartboy

it is very obviously that you are working for FileOM, dont take me wrong but i dont like this
you are spamming every thread just to convince ppl to move to FileOM

what reply i get from uploaded.to to telle them that there is problem with download reward:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your request.

Please note that a commission for account referring, will be credited automatically, by our
system, if 3rd party cookies of the browser are enabled.

If this is not the case, we are not able to verify, if advertising has taken place, therefore
no commission may be credited.

Self-referral will be automatically detected by our system and presents a violation to our
terms & conditions. Since – in this case – it is not clearly indicated whether if this has
been a self-referral or a proper referral, according to our terms & conditions, we can not
grant a commission.

Sincerely yours

Support Department
uploaded.net