uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
They are shaving, when you are having more downloads and lesser earnings, what's it called ? whan you are down to 20% of what you used to earn, what do you call it ? when you post super popular content that gets thousands of downloads daily and you don't get paid for 100 dls, what do you call it ? Whan you are in SEPA country and your bank payout gets declined, what do you say ? when many users tell you they bought account using your reflink but you don't get any sales, what do you say ?
Uploaded is clearely cheating since a year and it's our fault too for not leaving this crap host, and if we are talking about Cyando AG, where are the bank payments for Cloudzer ? they promised they will pay everyone but many with thousands of euros in balance are giving up hope, if they saw it was not working why didn't they pull the plug earlier before many people accumulated huge amounts ? and the same could happen to Uploaded, and don't say it won't happen because we all know what happend to Netload that was as old as Uploaded. So be carefull, and preapre backup from now, I for my self am moving on to another filehost, I really liked Uploaded but now it's just shit.
And for the record i went on and reported a few links, I have no right to do it and yet the links got deleted within few hours, without even asking who I am, who do I represent, do I really hold the copyrights to those links. every reported link gets deleted without any kind of verification and that's what made me leave on top of everything else. Go ahead and try for yourself and see the result.

which filehost u are going to use ?

don't say Uploadable.ch as they also cheat on dls !

Fileom has a lot of fake download buttons and many downloaders hate it !

thats why they should NEVER suspend accounts for "too many dmca abuse"
for a long time now i know that my competition is reporting me but i dont care ... nothing i can do anyway.
As for shaving - for me personally - its early in the morning here and im already on 20E - thats not shaving .
Yes , sometimes the earnings are suspiciously low but as a whole there is not so much shaving as you claim to be.
Plus there are other factors - the content, the place, the country group, the downloaders and lets not forget they count 1 ip / 24 hours.
I tried already with friends buying premium from my links and its ALWAYS on my balance !
The best solution when you think they shave a lot is to change the way you share (the place, the content) until you get it ...

That they don't suspend accounts for dma is the reason why I still use, but ....

Some friend have bought premium and not always on my balance, if in a week I have several premiums with RG posting the same links it is not unusual that there is not premium if UL have cheaper premiums?

I guess they have an studied script to avoid that anyone will earn more by downloads that the amount generating by sales, they don't want lose money, this is business and no one wants it.

@alabala<br>I was like that too, I used to have €50 by 6 in the morning, I didn't change, the same place where I post, same number of downloads or even more, but earnings were decreasing and not gradually, but suddenly it was half, the third, then 20% of what I ued to earn. <br>The problem is alos you can't change where you post like you like, this is not 2005, many sites have closed doors to new posters and uploaders, try to post on downarchive or wawacity or TZ... they don't accept new posters, those sites used to beg for posters but see them now aftert they reached popularity. Even on some sites they banned their old posters, those who made their glory and fame, for no reason just for the admin and his friends to get to posts and keep all the money.<br>Anyway, I am happy to see someone finally have a rational conversation about this and not just say "you are cry babies" or "work harder" or the lame old "get a real job", it's nice to see some change.

@alabala<br>I was like that too, I used to have €50 by 6 in the morning, I didn't change, the same place where I post, same number of downloads or even more, but earnings were decreasing and not gradually, but suddenly it was half, the third, then 20% of what I ued to earn. <br>The problem is alos you can't change where you post like you like, this is not 2005, many sites have closed doors to new posters and uploaders, try to post on downarchive or wawacity or TZ... they don't accept new posters, those sites used to beg for posters but see them now aftert they reached popularity. Even on some sites they banned their old posters, those who made their glory and fame, for no reason just for the admin and his friends to get to posts and keep all the money.<br>Anyway, I am happy to see someone finally have a rational conversation about this and not just say "you are cry babies" or "work harder" or the lame old "get a real job", it's nice to see some change.

+1

This is how the things works now a days. Everyone wants to full his own pocket.

Back