uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
@sha-dow
I feel you... You got a ban without any reason I would be pissed off too if this were to happen to me.... Don't think everybody is ignoring and not listening you..Some of us silently are watching this thread.

Today Uploaded is giving good PPD after 3 days of "shaving", maybe they will give us some sales too.
I also hope they pay Webmoney requests as it took long enough now, over 32 days for some of us.

My last experience.... requested 2013-12-05, mark as payed at 2014-01-10 and now 01-15 the transfer is in my bank, thanks UL but it's true when we say that before we did not have to wait so many days.

@Nicki
Thank you very much, the one last thing came to my mind, you hear yourselves guys? You "hope" that they will pay you, you "hope" they will stop shaving sales, you hear that?
With fileparadox (PPD), egofiles (PPS), catshare (PPS), turbobit (PPS), rapidgator (PPS), I Have NEVER had to have hope, I wasn't ever cheated and was paid instantly and support was always, 100% time honest with me.
If I need to have faith or hope in filehost business, then its not worth my time and should not be worth yours. I have seen this scheme at least twice already wth hotfile and x7. You will wake up one day and be surprised that you lost your one year account, all your files, and all your money, it doesn't matter if you are from eastern europe, western europe, america or even germany. If they refused to fight for all of their customers, (by throwing bullshit accusations) they won't fight for the last of them. I am pretty sure of that, sooner or later it will be crystal clear for everyone.

Last edited:
support will never come back cuz ppl are driving them nuts with stupid questions. its better to call them

Amen to that!

Uploaded is in this business for years....and ques what - THEY ALWAYS PAY! But look at this thread - People over and over and over and over again ask for payment. And it doesn't matter that they have receive payments numberses time over the past years - NO! They will ask again and again and again....and make this thread the biggest bullsh$# on WJ!

What is the point of this thread...so people can cry "where is my money" over and over again? I have thought that in this thread we can speak about the business, how to improved, where to post, how to make posts, what is good niche, etc......but NO, we can only see - Where is my payment?

And if they doesn't pay this month - SO WHAT? You guys have receive numberses payments from them, and if they doesn't pay you ONCE - go and work for another filehost!
This is filehost world....I know, you know, everybody KNOW that not a single filehost will be here forever! Every single filehost will go down once....so what is a point of crying over something that you know that will happened eventually!

Work hard, work smart...when filehost doesn't pay you, go to another filehost...simple as that!

Last edited:
support will never come back cuz ppl are driving them nuts with stupid questions. its better to call them

Amen to that!

Uploaded is in this business for years....and ques what - THEY ALWAYS PAY! But look at this thread - People over and over and over and over again ask for payment. And it doesn't matter that they have receive payments numberses time over the past years - NO! They will ask again and again and again....and make this thread the biggest bullsh$# on WJ!

What is the point of this thread...so people can cry "where is my money" over and over again? I have thought that in this thread we can speak about the business, how to improved, where to post, how to make posts, what is good niche, etc......but NO, we can only see - Where is my payment?

And if they doesn't pay this month - SO WHAT? You guys have receive numberses payments from them, and if they doesn't pay you ONCE - go and work for another filehost!
This is filehost world....I know, you know, everybody KNOW that not a single filehost will be here forever! Every single filehost will go down once....so what is a point of crying over something that you know that will happened eventually!

Work hard, work smart...when filehost doesn't pay you, go to another filehost...simple as that!

EXACTLY! Uploaded always payed...and still every month I see people crying when they get their payment. Problem is that a lot of people are totally dumb and even dont understand what "30 business days" are....

Amen to that!

EXACTLY! Uploaded always payed...and still every month I see people crying when they get their payment. Problem is that a lot of people are totally dumb and even dont understand what "30 business days" are....

that's why uploaded support wont come here again !!! :)

Back