uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
@alabala
the money will not be served to you. since you already have to do something for.
this is like a proportional calculation: more uploads = more compensation.
you learn something like this actually in the elementary school. ;)

what some people here think .... incredible.
uploaded has paid yesterday and now whining again.

where is my money?? 3 days ago I requested a payout.

double-facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
@alabala
the money will not be served to you. since you already have to do something for.
this is like a proportional calculation: more uploads = more compensation.
you learn something like this actually in the elementary school. ;)

what some people here think .... incredible.
uploaded has paid yesterday and now whining again.
From learning so much in elementary school you missed the reading classes ;)
can't you read what i wrote ? I asked am i the only one that didnt received tha bank transfer that was marked as payed last tuesday. Yes i was payed in the site but the money didnt arrive in my bank . Is that clear enough now ?

Next time dont write bullshits when you didnt even make an effort to read what is written !

Thats the stupidest thing anyone wrote in a long time, every crazy person can come here and to turn this forum into latino TV novel . Im not asking ul.to for a loan, noob :D
what would you recommend me to do to get my money ? If i set myself on fire in the market place - would that be good enough to get my money ? what do you think ... noob?

Last edited:
...Unfortunately only the half of pending requests from 10/10 seems to be processed... the reason that they stopped on this day requests in the middle could be that easy: no more money on the webmoney-account. Transferring REAL money to webmoney takes always some days, i don't think that they get those amount of sells via webmoney, that they don't need to top up webmoney from other payment systems in order to realize all the payment-requests..

no bro mine from 10/10 as well

E***********2013-10-10****,00 €webmoneychecked

But this can be for a good reason bro... maybe you don't notice that part of my post deicated for people with request from 10/10 and why some have received and some not from this date... i have requoted it above for you again... so, simply wait for the next payment-wave, then you should receive your money, if ul get's back to normal business now ;)

My friend & i request 10.10 , he recieved money but i didn't :P , funny

very unprofessional :thumbdown:

it's not the best way to do so maybe... but i think the alternative was only, to pay none of the requests from 10/10... meaning to put all the requests from 10/10 to the next wave...

let us hope, they don't wait the regulary 14-21 days for the next webmoney payouts...

@alabala... are you EU citizen? It seems they changed handling of bank wires to a more manual mode... meaning... they changing earlier to paid and then need some more days to process the wires... so in EU an SEPA wire MUST be on account in 1 day (2 days max.), since the last payments needs around 7-10 days, it seems, they need some more time between paid-status and really releasing the wire as it was in the past... what i try to say: EU SEPA should be on your bank account already, but if you outside EU, it can take some additional days maybe....

regards.

Last edited:
Depends on what you are calling "a few days" ... the last wires take something about 5-10 days from paid status on UL to arrive on the bank accounts for real... seems they added some more manual handling at UL, since there was some issues in the past (with wires switched to paid and back again to verified due to some issues with thier system, i heard)

Generally, wires to EU banks could be somewhat faster then wires going to NON-EU banks (since EU banks MUST put received money nearly instantly to the accounts, where some NON-EU banks often like to park and work on such money for a while)...

i think you can start to worry a little bit, if it is more than 10 days late ;)

regards

Last edited:
Please help me my balance was a large sum, but entered a short while ago and I found that he was requested payment from my account and I did not do it please I want to stop now transfer ..

Please help me my balance was a large sum, but entered a short while ago and I found that he was requested payment from my account and I did not do it please I want to stop now transfer ..

Bitchy thieves are after you. (You just can not work and try to steal money from other :cursing:)
Change your password of E-Mail and UL Account.
Contact Support and tell them to cancel payout.

And PRAY TO GOD :sun:

isnt it better to split to smaller like 250,300,400 mb? what are your experiences splitting/earnings from dl to sales...

I make allways Files 800-900.000.000 then no Premium User can download also but they need many time for Download and they more often buy Premium ;) when you split in Files 200-300 then you have sometimes 10 or more Files and nobody will download so much. This is my experience. But of course you can try with more little Files.

Back