uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Tomorrow everything will be clarified

I sent a mail to support. And I got an answer from him

Dear customer,

thank you for your inquiry.

We forwarded your request to our Affiliate Management.

Sincerely yours

BUT... to clear that out for you... i really hope i am wrong with my prognosis, i really do... i hope it is all only an huge delay due to ownership-replacement... and i don't intend to say any bad word here about uploaded, it was good business for a long while... and it is not neccessary to complain and whine about uploaded or anything, if you consider, WHAT we all has uploaded there :P

This is why i am remember again... also Filesonic and Fileserve etc. was good Business for a long while... but, all those things comes naturally to an end sometimes, so prepare for the worst, and be happy if it don't comes to the worst... this is my only suggestion...

Mind your own business junior, you ain't belong here and we don't need your stupid comment!

Uploaded.net better don't screw around with our money, or we all will just walk and let them dead broke!

Really loled, so one last post for today on this topic.... I really dunno what you have to complain here about?

What you are saying, is exactly the same i am meaning, my dear offending senior :P

Looking for what comes up and leave the sinking ship early and in time.

The only difference is: I am using more pragmatic phrasing for that, because i don't invest my energy for overwhelming anger and endless whining on that issue. It is my decision to take the loss calmly, remember the good times and concentrate on the next chapter.

Why it is? Couse this is not my first round in loosing good host and earned money, not my second, and not my third. On top i wanted to clear out, that i really doubt that given "i was payed"-story for good reasons, and not to complaining for complaining's sake.

Furthermore, the decision how i handle this trouble for myself, depends on me and my own only. For this reason your attac goes simply... one in, other out...

Though, my best wishes and have a good time ;)

regards.

Last edited:
Read TOS.

Yup! Continue to lick their ass, yeah I forgot you lick every hoster's ass too. If they're gonna scam, they'll scam you too asslicker. TOS my ass.

What about TOS ?

ul shall immediately review the User's application for payment. ul's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with ul's TOS. ul shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following ul's review, ul determines that there are no obstacles to payment, ul shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.

30 business days is passed ? No ! So shut up and wait your payment.

Yup! Continue to lick their ass, yeah I forgot you lick every hoster's ass too. If they're gonna scam, they'll scam you too asslicker. TOS my ass.

What about TOS ?

ul shall immediately review the User's application for payment. ul's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with ul's TOS. ul shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following ul's review, ul determines that there are no obstacles to payment, ul shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.

30 business days is passed ? No ! So shut up and wait your payment.

xnMG39H.png

u just STFO ... u r licking their ass so do it with ur tounge ... dont put ur nose anywhere which u have no idea bullShit!. idiot.

thats true though this guy puts big nose in everyones matter as if he gets paid for doin that . biggest licker i have seen till now on net .. dont u get bore licking it everyday lolz .... maybe try icecream to change ur flavour :hrhr: .

Damn is there any mod here to lock this topic until someone has some valid infos about this .
All i see last couple of pages are pure spamming as i already told sometimes it can take up to 3 bussiness days for the money to shown on our accounts i am not defending or judging anyone but this is becoming so lame for someone to write about something like this without proofs .

Back