uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
i think payed=pending in this case. they pay friday so they will probably release the money tomorrow and we'll get them next week ... this situation is very frustrating already !!!!

I just don't understand what happen with Ryushare too .... 22 days passed still pending with WMZ like uploaded.

This is really frustrating now ... :facepalm:

I just don't understand what happen with Ryushare too .... 22 days passed still pending with WMZ like uploaded.

for I have seen several threads also support as ultramegabit webmoney slow to pay and they said they had had problems with webmoney that's why the delay of host others have said, maybe it's the same case for uploaded

it's no problem with webmoney, i get my money via webmoney from RG every week. my status say paid (RG) in the morning and when i check webmoney account money was there, so no problem with WM.

for I have seen several threads also support as ultramegabit webmoney slow to pay and they said they had had problems with webmoney that's why the delay of host others have said, maybe it's the same case for uploaded

for sure there's no problem at Webmoney. RG pays every week. Depositfiles can pay via webmoney 1 day after the payment request. and yet uploaded delayed this payout for 30-35 days? that's unfair for the affiliates.

@UL.TO

i know you guys are reading and lurking in this thread. Please pay, or say something here.

for sure there's no problem at Webmoney. RG pays every week. Depositfiles can pay via webmoney 1 day after the payment request. and yet uploaded delayed this payout for 30-35 days? that's unfair for the affiliates.

@UL.TO

i know you guys are reading and lurking in this thread. Please pay, or say something here.
i don't think so, they are not here :wacko:

you guys have no plan from all this and i have the money on my bank

RG has no problems with Webmoney yes then RG has Russian Bank and Webmoney too

But UL has bank in germjany, switzerland and zyprus so is difficulter to send money to them

you guys have no plan from all this and i have the money on my bank

RG has no problems with Webmoney yes then RG has Russian Bank and Webmoney too

But UL has bank in germjany, switzerland and zyprus so is difficulter to send money to them

Dude, please stop telling your storys. UL has made all bank-wires from an swiss Bankaccount, this is why you need SEPA (with german account it is not neccessary, have a look on netload to proof that) ... and an account is always named on the company name, and not on an unregistered product-name, like in this case.

As i already said... all payments came allways from CYANDO AG, and nothing else... even webmoney acc is named on CYANDO AG (see passport for this) ... and BESIDE all this... it is not uploaded.TO anymore, the official used product-name iss uploaded.NET, since refounding in 2012 (have a look at your adressbar, where you are landing, if you put in the .to url... these .to urls are only active to support older dl-links and zoom-links, since zoom only grabs the ID and wraps ul.to around it).

You really deserve to get banned, in my opinion.

Anyway, to all guys waiting: Prepare for worst case-scenario... so maybe to get all your open, if already requested or not, amounts canceled after additional several weeks from now.... Then rewards-programme gets restarted, and it starts all over for another period of good business.... or.... uploaded and cloudzer goes there, where Filesonic, Fileserve etc. already is...

I don't hope so, waiting for payments too -> but have not intentionally registered here now, to complain or tell bullshit bout this issue at all, but to inform myself about other hosts wich can replace UL+CL in the near future... (but SCNR to say something against this fake-story here ;) )

regards.

please pay me :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

No, no, no Swiss now :D Last time I get my money from Austria. So..

ok, that MIGHT be right, since the owner of UL is austrian citizien since 24.10.2013... but really, it doesn't matters for the fact, that uploaded.TO can't be named as sender... it is easy as that: in the EU you HAVE to register bank-accounts on the name of an natural person (proofed by passport) or on the name of the company (proofed by official company-registration documents)... you may can open accounts on phantasy-names on the Bahamas or something...

Beside the fact he iss the one and only, who really have the money on his account....

BUT... to clear that out for you... i really hope i am wrong with my prognosis, i really do... i hope it is all only an huge delay due to ownership-replacement... and i don't intend to say any bad word here about uploaded, it was good business for a long while... and it is not neccessary to complain and whine about uploaded or anything, if you consider, WHAT we all has uploaded there :P

This is why i am remember again... also Filesonic and Fileserve etc. was good Business for a long while... but, all those things comes naturally to an end sometimes, so prepare for the worst, and be happy if it don't comes to the worst... this is my only suggestion...

i think, i am out here now, have a good time everybody ;)

regards.

P.S. @myown: Yes that is correct, from Feb 2014 SEPA is mandatory also for inner german wires. But it is very VERY VERY unusual until nowadays, most people have huge problems to use that long numbers. and NO company has forced to use that till actual days (it comes up now, that banks and companys pre-inform customers for FEB changings). But UL uses SEPA since refounding in 2012 already, and for the one and only reason, that the payments are form swiss accounts, where SEPA iss mandatory since 2008 or so.

Last edited:
Back