uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
They are definitely not scammers, just cheaters.

if they are cheaters according you, because until now receivedst payments? you doing here crying, go and stop using it, has been uploaded and is the best host and is not the first time it takes 30 business days to pay, so no one who is awaiting payments so they have fulfilled stop saying nonsense

They are definitely not scammers, just cheaters.

if they are cheaters according you, because until now receivedst payments? you doing here crying, go and stop using it, has been uploaded and is the best host and is not the first time it takes 30 business days to pay, so no one who is awaiting payments so they have fulfilled stop saying nonsense

They cheat on sales counting. Nobody said nothing about payments.

No webmaster site bonus, sepa only bank transfer, 30+ business days since last payment, .exe trojan for free users, no way to make files prem only, no response from support, mass auto dmca deletions from bogus emails, 90? day file deletion, non-existant rebills.....if this was a new file host with the same issues, i think it would have been banned here already

No webmaster site bonus

For what ?

sepa only bank transfer

Use WebMoney.

30+ business days since last payment

Bullshit. Last payments was 14 days ago. It's normal. Read TOS.

.exe trojan for free users

Rapidgator, Filefactory and another hosts have the same.

no way to make files prem only

It's little things.

no response from support

LOL, last response to me was 2 days ago.

mass auto dmca deletions

Bullshit. I 'm working with uploaded more than 2 years, and i have more than 60k links and only 6 % - 8 % links is dead. It's absolutely amazing result for filehost. All my Rapidgator and Depositfiles links died long ago. Use Winrar or Winzip.

non-existant rebills

Agree. I have only 35 % 45 % rebills. But do not forget: uploaded pays for downloads.

75% initial order + 65% rebills + up to 40 EU PPD

Have some human common, even if you are school kids, if it's 100% true, the host has been dead long ago.

For me, this ul free download has been so difficult, so I always take the PPD as a small bonus, 1 EU or 2 daily doesn't matter to me.

So I don't care about shaving PPD or not.

75% initial order, this is a great gift , considering how crappy the file host situation is right now. what else Reliable file host offers this high rate? you might think there are some others that offer 75%, but fuck yeah, newbies will risk using those new and scam-wannabe hosts. Okay, they do shave some initial orders from time to time, at least I can accept it so far.

they give us high ratio for initial order, so they are investing some money to attract us to work for them, we take away 75% of the initial order, they take 25%, which isn't enough for them to run the business at all, server costs, staffs salary etc.

so, they earn more out of rebills, they are not giving us all rebills (whether the rebill is made within 7 days after premium expires or not)
out of 30 days period every month, I only got rebills on 2 or 3 days, and on the day that i got rebills, there are only 1 or 2

all right, I did get a 1 year rebill a few days ago.

But I am not counting on rebills..all i can do is try to convince people to buy long term account, or buy new accounts after their premium accounts expire.

regarding this huge delay of payment, for me i requested payout on 2013-10-01, it has been 27 days for me, all right it's Sunday today, they don't do payment on Sunday.

those who are claiming they will pay, lol, you are just hoping and believing they will pay, you don't know for sure, only UL boss knows.

we are hoping they SHOULD pay on Monday, if not, damn, they really got big problem. and those strong fans are not gonna be that confident anymore.

75% initial order + 65% rebills + up to 40 EU PPD

Have some human common, even if you are school kids, if it's 100% true, the host has been dead long ago.

For me, this ul free download has been so difficult, so I always take the PPD as a small bonus, 1 EU or 2 daily doesn't matter to me.

So I don't care about shaving PPD or not.

75% initial order, this is a great gift , considering how crappy the file host situation is right now. what else Reliable file host offers this high rate? you might think there are some others that offer 75%, but fuck yeah, newbies will risk using those new and scam-wannabe hosts. Okay, they do shave some initial orders from time to time, at least I can accept it so far.

they give us high ratio for initial order, so they are investing some money to attract us to work for them, we take away 75% of the initial order, they take 25%, which isn't enough for them to run the business at all, server costs, staffs salary etc.

so, they earn more out of rebills, they are not giving us all rebills (whether the rebill is made within 7 days after premium expires or not)
out of 30 days period every month, I only got rebills on 2 or 3 days, and on the day that i got rebills, there are only 1 or 2

all right, I did get a 1 year rebill a few days ago.

But I am not counting on rebills..all i can do is try to convince people to buy long term account, or buy new accounts after their premium accounts expire.

regarding this huge delay of payment, for me i requested payout on 2013-10-01, it has been 27 days for me, all right it's Sunday today, they don't do payment on Sunday.

those who are claiming they will pay, lol, you are just hoping and believing they will pay, you don't know for sure, only UL boss knows.

we are hoping they SHOULD pay on Monday, if not, damn, they really got big problem. and those strong fans are not gonna be that confident anymore.
nice job :P

Back