uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
hey man yesterday my friend purchased his premium via my refer on 15th and i saw it on teamviewer and i still did not got that sale why is that can u please explain that ? i'm getting like 4 to 5 eur per day on PPD but no sales..

should i pm you the account id for investigation ?

That's a tricky thing, you don't get paid for a sale paid for with a Debit Card or PaysafeCard.

hey man yesterday my friend purchased his premium via my refer on 15th and i saw it on teamviewer and i still did not got that sale why is that can u please explain that ? i'm getting like 4 to 5 eur per day on PPD but no sales..

should i pm you the account id for investigation ?

send a message to "english@uploaded.net"

attached with the account ID of the guy who purchased from u

uploaded has the worst support ever what i encountered... my account got hacked on sunday so i write to them, after 2days i get an answer that said that they need to locate my payment and provide transaction number 1.WTF

then i said that i dont understand what they talkin about and i also never get a single email from UL, i want my account back. then they write me a spanish answer because the HACKER had a spanish email address 2.WTF

after that i just said again that my fcking account got hacked and dont write to me in spanish, simply restore my account, then i get an answer now that they thanks for my inquiry and my payout will be processed in 30days, well after that i simply write a final answer that im starting to be grateful to that hacker to stole my account from a mentally disordered file host like this...

this situation solved by Rapidgator in 4hours.

I'm really satisfied by uploaded affiliate program for PPD.

The only problem is that i'm getting only 2 sales per month, it's really weird because my links get always high traffic and i'm earning always up to 900€ per month.

Sales are absent...

so you earn 30€ per days just on PPD program and with who ? uploaded , I believe you,
if you believe that I live on the moon :hrhr:

lol I uploaded yesterday some 1 GB files which were very popular, more than 100 downloads each. Suddently about 16h later they simply vanished from my account, but they are still available for download. Not the first time that happenned. Fuck1ng cheaters.

stats frozen , sales disappeared , support in honeymoon , uploaded you become really sucks :facepalm:

well uploaded wasn't that bad some months ago (when we had support here). now everything is really on average.......or simply bad.

From missing counter-downloads and no support, sales......all

Back