uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
On a german board, many others are reporting the same thing : Payment marked as paid and no money in bank after 3 days when normally it would be there in 1 day.
My guess they are using a cheaper, and thus slower service to send bank transfers !

Help with Changing Payout Method

Last time I changed my payout method was over a year ago. I need to change my Webmoney account number. I have been checking every where on my account on how to do that. Perhaps I am too slow today, but I cannot find how to do it. Can anyone help? Please!.....

Never mind! I found the answer right here.....in case anyone wants to know..

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...-uploaded-net-payment-method.html#post1863315

Last edited:
It seems Uploaded and Cloudzer are having many problems with payouts !!
Really bad !!

I received my payout from Uploaded just three days ago via bank transfer. It appeared in my account the day after.

They even paid me within 30 business days as promised in their TOS.

... and my new requested payout went from "Open" to "Checked" in just one day.

Are all of you guys sure that you've all waited 30 BUSINESS days before complaining?

Last edited:
It seems Uploaded and Cloudzer are having many problems with payouts !!
Really bad !!

I received my payout from Uploaded just three days ago via bank transfer. It appeared in my account the day after.

They even paid me within 30 business days as promised in their TOS.

... and my new requested payout went from "Open" to "Checked" in just one day.

Are all of you guys sure that you've all waited 30 BUSINESS days before complaining?

In my case it's 35 BUSINESS days it means 48 days NORMAL after. But payment on WEBMONEY not via BANK TRANSFER. They always paid me after 10-15 days since I worked with them (for almost year) And now I waiting for payment which they PAID me in status, but I really received nothing. I think their support thieved the money and now they even don't want to explain why I not received that money. It was almost 300 euro so its nice bonus for one of them.

am I the only one that recived very huge amount of dmca today? I guess they don"t check the dmca requests.Same files on other host that I use at mirror are not deleted. I understand that they shave huge amount of sales in order to keep big ppd rates, but that is too much.

Last edited:
am I the only one that recived very huge amount of dmca today? I guess they don"t check the dmca requests.Same files on other host that I use at mirror are not deleted. I understand that they shave huge amount of sales in order to keep big ppd rates, but that is too much.
i changed about 1k links since yesterday :D
i guess we wait till monday and see what will be then :D

Back