uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Uploaded is shit now. i can do what i want but my earning now between 0.30-0.60 Euro and nothing more.
It is time to leave from this hoster till they stop this shaving from PPD and PPS
right. They shave the sales then given ramdom.

yesterday they give me one sale of 06 month. All of another sales is one month.

most of day no sale. And then some day given one sale of one month.

Then if i got 2 year sale, they given me 6 sales of one month on one day

@Uploaded.net: i known you read this topic day by day, i give you last chance. From now to end of this month, If you don't give me the money which you have shaved me from beginning of september to now, i will cancel uploading to your service.

My boss, the admin of biggest forum on internet for one niche have said to me that he will stop upload uploaded.net one our forum.

And if i don't upload to uploaded.net too, you will lose too much.

okie, everything is up to you, uploaded.net

@Uploaded.net: i known you read this topic day by day, i give you last chance. From now to end of this month, If you don't give me the money which you have shaved me from beginning of september to now, i will cancel uploading to your service.

Yeah ... You're really scaring site , which Alexa rank is 239 It's a funny:cough:

LOL :-=

Last edited:

Yeah ... You're really scaring site , which Alexa rank is 239 It's a funny:cough:

LOL :-=
poor you. I saw you are happy with some Euro from Uploaded.net and always say good good good here

Did you got total 4000 to 5000 $/monthly from uploading?

you are POOR!

:hrhr:

@mukki he obviously didn't mean to offend you so I don't know why you are so offensive. In fact, if you leave this filehost along with a board you mention, it won't damage it. There will be many people who continue to use them. I am nost saying that you are bad uploader or this board is bad, just it's one of many where Uploaded is in place. What would destroy them is stop using it worldwide. Even if we, people from here - WJ, make an agreement and we all stop uploading to UL, it will be a small percentage. Word has to be spread out to make it work.

BLOGGER - no you not. It seems my earnings dropped significantly, I can't go further than 7 EUR per day from PPD recently. Good thing I still sell premiums. But still I can't figure out why I am getting 3-month rebills and not one month.

My boss, the admin of biggest forum on internet for one niche have said to me that he will stop upload uploaded.net one our forum.

And if i don't upload to uploaded.net too, you will lose too much.

okie, everything is up to you, uploaded.net

Dude, no disrespect but you can't even get close to make them loose anything.
They are GODDAMN GIANT in file host industry.
They shave hard but even after shaving they pays good as compared to other file hosts.
They don't care about any board, forum or any Alexa rank. Many good uploaders join them everyday.

Back