uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
why i dont bover with uploaded they just wanna make you wait for your money for them to this they gotta get bad chargebacks from cc processor and if chargebacks is ongoing they just pull out and take all of uploaded money i know some of us uploaders know how gateways
been in this business 15 years

hello i need some help with withdrawing my money. first i thought i could receive my money through bank transfer but uploaded.net now just send money to SEPA countries where i am not as i am from Egypt and for webmoney i don't know how to withdraw my money from it .
so my questions are :
1] isn't there is a way to receive my money to my bank account if i had an account in a European bank here in Egypt which deals with SEPA like HSBC , Barclays ,credit agricole ??
2] how would i withdraw my money from my webmoney account to my bank account ??

hello i need some help with withdrawing my money. first i thought i could receive my money through bank transfer but uploaded.net now just send money to SEPA countries where i am not as i am from Egypt and for webmoney i don't know how to withdraw my money from it .
so my questions are :
1] isn't there is a way to receive my money to my bank account if i had an account in a European bank here in Egypt which deals with SEPA like HSBC , Barclays ,credit agricole ??

mostly countries have european banks too,but ul says only bank transfer for sepa countries and egypt are not a sepa country

so my questions are :
Do you still have psychical ability to upload with all the barbarian terrorism SISSI is doing to people in your country ?!
Do you guys see how many peaceful people are killed or burned alive by this man ?! i'm scared to just watch this on youtube !! Someone should really kill this barbarian General !

Last edited:
U8j9O.jpg

20 days ago, but did not receive
why did it take so much time?

Let me answer you by quoting myself from another post:

uploaded.net does not single out a person. they pay on their schedule. the least is 12 days and can go up to 30 days (very rarely) for webmoney, 15 days being the average. they pay people who made payment requests at least 12 days prior to them sending out the payments. so if you requested 1 day late, that is 11 days wasted. you have to wait 11+ another 12-15 days. this is based on experience. the best thing to do is request another payment immediately after you received a payment. this way, you are sure you always make it to their cut-off.

for people whose payment channel is webmoney: the latest payments they made were on august 9 and they paid affiliates who made a payout request on or before july 25. if you requested on july 26 you were a day late and therefore have to wait until their next payment schedule which is estimated to be on august 26 or 27. that is practically one friggin' month of waiting. i said august 26 or 27 because most people were able to make a payout request only on august 12, the reason for which is because Uploaded staff did not change people's previous payout requests from "checked" to "paid" until Agust 12 although people received their money on august 9. SO IF YOU WANT TO GET PAID EVERY 14-15 DAYS, REQUEST FOR ANOTHER PAYOUT REQUEST RIGHT IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU RECEIVED YOUR PREVIOUS PAYMENT. i myself requested on july 27 too and i regret i did not make a request on july 25 because i wanted to earn a little more before asking for a payment. I HOPE PEOPLE GET THIS MESSAGE once and for all so they would stop asking why they have not received their payments even if 15 days have already passed.

Last edited:
so my questions are :
Do you still have psychical ability to upload with all the barbarian terrorism SISSI is doing to people in your country ?!
Do you guys see how many peaceful people are killed or burned alive by this man ?! i'm scared to just watch this on youtube !! Someone should really kill this barbarian General !

firstly its none of your business if i upload or not , secondly how dare you to talk about this great general like that , i bet your ass just burns when you hear his name . just talking about Muslim brotherhood like they were angels peaceful people is not right because they are terrorists who are roaming in the streets publishing fear & chaos by shooting ordinary civilians & officers which i don't guess that refer to any kind of a word peace means they are fighting the government & national security of the country supported by the well of the Egyptian people (that if you saw 30/6 protestors against MB). and here's some videos & pictures about the people whom you assumed how peaceful they are :
pics :
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1185984_10151822530651425_209041643_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1170914_402380873217475_151964884_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1149065_565089336881988_300263863_n.jpg
http://www.arabnet5.com/media/638/news-الإخوان-يهاجمون-المتظاهرين-20130705322913-1.jpg
http://www.barakish.net/Pics0/52656_0.jpg
http://s.alriyadh.com/2013/08/15/img/882796201416.jpg
videos :
MB weapons in Nahda Square >>>> ??????? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ??????? ???? ??????? ???????? - YouTube
MB kicking a police officer like an animal >>>> ?????? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ????? ????? ??????? - YouTube
MB shooting the officers >>>> ?????????..??? ????? ??????? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ??????? - YouTube
?????? ?????? ??? ?????? ????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ????? ???? ???????? - YouTube
??????? ?????? ??? ??? ??????? .. ??????? ?????? ??? ??????? ?????? ?????? ????????? - YouTube
?????? ?? ???????? ????? 14 8 2013?? - YouTube
?????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??????? - YouTube
?????? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ??? - YouTube

thats just some videos and pictures not all . i guess whoever defend this terrorist brotherhood is supporting terrorism. we trust our army to fight terrorism in our land & i think no other country would accept terrorists fearing ,killing civillians and burning government buildings without fighting them with all the power it takes .

so my questions are :

Contact me on email: draymon8x@gmail.com
I tihnk I can help u

Back