uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hello, how can I prevent my files to get imported and to lose, because of that, sales and the downloads?

I can add password, but this means to do this for every file, which is kinda tedious, especially when I'm running out of time.

Is there any easy way metod?

Hello, how can I prevent my files to get imported and to lose, because of that, sales and the downloads?

I can add password, but this means to do this for every file, which is kinda tedious, especially when I'm running out of time.

Is there any easy way metod?

you cant prevent import your files.

original uploader earn 60% from ppd,0% from pps

Last edited:
uploaded.net (http://) is already blocked in india, now they blocked https:// too...??

now accessing via vpn, still ul.to is not banned, but redirected to uploaded.net so whyn't they use ul.to too..??
atleast for india and blocked countries

Last edited:
payment received thanks ul.to:dan:

why it still checked???:139:

what is this, bank wire payment? because i got no nothing on webmoney. i requested 15 days ago.

15 days are not long time.wait some days more.

banktransfer only work with sepa countries

anyone recived money from bank trasnfer before ?

I think about start uploading this host

banktransfer paid too correct,but only sepa countries now

Last edited:
15 days are not long time.wait some days more.

irrelevant answer. do not tell me what to do. uploaded.net does not single out a person. they pay on their schedule. the least is 12 days and can go up to 30 days (very rarely) for webmoney, 15 days being the average. they pay people who made payment requests at least 12 days prior to them sending out the payments. so if you requested 1 day late, that is 11 days wasted. you have to wait 11+ another 12-15 days. this is based on experience. the best thing to do is request another payment immediately after you received a payment. this way, you are sure you always make it to their cut-off.

besides you are not the person i asked. i just wondered because the person i was asking received their payment but they did not mention whether the payment was on webmoney or bank wire. nice try tho for trying to sound like an expert.

TOTALLY rubbish ul.to.
You delete all my links in 5 hours.
I sent at least 10 support to you that some people report all my links using a fake account.
But you did nothing,just deleting!
You are totally rubbish!!!!

I am in a big problem, hope you guys can help me.
I had a domain. I registred to uploaded by my personal email id of that domain (mail@mydomain.com). Unfortunately my domain got expired and someone backorderd it. Theirfore I lost every emailids of my domain. I asked uploaded to change my email id to a newone which I given. They ask me to send a PRM key of the earlier transactions from uploaded. I searched my computer (windows 7 ) .prm , nothing found :(

When I logging in to my webmoney clasic, I do not even found any transaction in my E purse. May be computer format deleted the transaction history. But transactions are available in my z purse which is full of Rapidgator transaction Histories (of course very new transactions). I send them complete screenshots of my keeper classic that, the E purse in owned by me. I also made an another new payout to that same E purse recently, which is now in "Open" Status. Unfortunately they are not replying my support mails now. I don't even know what the hell a PRM key is . :(

Last problem is that, I found many users ware getting mails from uploaded to verify how they are generating sales . And as I don't have control of that registered email id, I can't get that mail. I don't know if they are sending this mail to every uploader who made payout request or some specific uploaders ? I am waiting for their reply from 5 days. What should I do...

Back