uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Hai Uploaded.net,

I've a serious problem..
My Balance was about 93 euro and today i logged in and i found it's zero :(
iExKFMe8f5nrW.PNG

And I found there are nothing in my Payout Logbook..
i6ltkjS4F0gwY.PNG

Please help me :(

isn't a bug just they start scam people . check my previus post and you will see I faced the same problem .
their last answer is this:
Dear customer,

As already explained, your balance was decreasing because of a chargeback. Means, the
commission was already granted/added to your balance, but then the charge was reversed/charged
back and therefore also reversed/decreased on your affiliate balance.

- if the referred customer did not chargeback the payment. If the customer did a chargeback and
the commission was already made, it will be deducted subsequently .

but they just lie because I earn more with PPD than PPS so why my balance is zero ?
they should remove earn by sale .
and I never get a sale with the amount that they removed me.
it's just big lie .

very very bad :(. no sale for 2 weeks.
I didn't got sale for first seven days of this month. Now sale move very slowly. Even i got many many replies (2000+) to download my uploaded.net premium links ( 1Gb+) but sale still poor...strange. Note that: with above my uploaded.net premium link, you could not find another links on another place in internet.

And i got many many flowers of my contents, but almost no rebill, almost one month sale for init sale.... Very strange!!!

someone get chargeback with uploaded or I'm the first here ?
they empty my balance and said that because of chargeback.
how could be that if my earn is 80 % from ppd
woa...you got so much from PPD. My earning from PPD is only 30%. Over 95% of my sales are one month, if Ul counted my sales property, i think my earning from PPD is less than 10%

Last edited:
Uploaded is great.Requested a payment via bankwire on 04.07 and today I got payed :
Jxxxxxxx, Bank: xxxxxBank N V xxxxxt Branch, IBAN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2013-07-04103,00 €bankpaid

Back