uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
The reason Brazil went down wasnt bucuz of low sales. it was becuz most sale were fraudlant and done with stolen credit card ! Fraudlant transactions are a major issue for CC Gateway providers ! and when Brazil went to Gold the number of Fraudlant transactions must have gone so high that uploaded could even face contract cancelation with their CC provider !! according to ul.to the number of fraud transactions from brazil alone was equal to USA and the whole Europe combined ! you have nobody but yourselves to blame for this mate !
wise decision to drop brazil as it could get dangerous for them !

90% of sales were paid via bank banking by Paymentwall and not by CC!

Uploded not even bother to put the Portuguese language option on the site!
And still want to have thousands of sale without offering support in the language of the country that brings traffic
If not for the countries and some Silver Plate already be closed a long time! those Pop Up advertising brings no income for them? Think about it!
This is what pays your salary!

@ marbot2012 how do you know 90% sales are came from bank and paymentwall. I'm quite sure if ul.to have no cc you get almost zero sales as it happen with all the host suppose when RG loses there CC the sales are almost zero but right after when they add vis a only sales are back as normal. Moreover amny were affraid to buy direct from banking as there bank may ask question in the other hand CC have more more space then banking.

Regards

@ XdaniXw; Simply need a Credit Card International!
PaymentWall offered PagSeguro, Mercado Pago that offered banking billet.
Before I had sales almost every day, now without sales since been removed payamentewall

Simple offers an affordable option, no use putting up CC when cards made ​​here will not work because they are valid only in Brazil,
the same happens with many countries
International cards are not so easily accessible in Brazil

you're missing the point dear marbot !
my overall point was that the rate of fraudlant transaction for brazil was so high that uploaded was having a hard time to cop with. you remember when ul.to came here give us an example where some had requested 1600 Euro and after investigation it turned out that everysingle sale was self-referred and done with stolen Cards or account !!! there were to many cases like this and uploaded simply gave up on brazil ! as i said you have nobody but your own countryman to blame for this !
Brazil fraudlant transactions = USA + Whole EU combined !
this is why Ul.to dropped your country in the list !
==============================
im not making this up . read this topic for back then u see ul.to gave us example of the scale of Brazil fraud rate and how unbelievbly huge it was .
if they put China in the Gold im sure the same thing on ever larger scale will happen !
===============================
also plz lets stop here. this is a dead argument. no need to bring it back up since there is not use anyway.

In Brazil, people would probably prefer to buy premium account in cash, to the bank.
Cash -> Bank in Brazil -> ul.to bank account.

Without this method, just a few people are able to buy using a credit card.

I think. [hmmm]

I have 146,336 downloads with 546 advertised uploaded accounts, so it's totally possible.
mine: 1071 advertised uploaded accounts and only 57591downloads. My advertised uploaded accounts, init sales, rebills similar with that guy "Tosh". But my downloads is HUGE different with him (mine: 57k and him 268k). Strange!

Back