uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Earnings 2013-06-24: today* 0,01 €
PROBLEMS??? UAHUSHAUSHAUHSUHSUHSUA

great UPLOADED!!

EVERY DAY MORE ITS USERS away!

Last edited:
are you from India?!

On my End the site is Loading very fast?!Dont know whats wrong but i dont think its a Problem of their site becouse like i said the site is Loading very Well here.

Regards

We're not able to do anything in this case, but as someone pointed already, you can use https://uploaded.net. But we don't know how long this will work.

I'm back to the same situation I was a few weeks ago when I couldn't connect through the Verizon network. The page tries to load but never does. Sent a PM to ul.to | Till last time I had this problem and they said they were looking into and then it started working about 2 days later and worked find for about a week. This was about the same time people weren't able to connect on the voxility network. Would interested to know if they are unable to connect again. Anyone else having trouble connecting?

We're sorry for this but the block is done from our ddos protection service since there ddos comes form this network, we're not able to change anything on this status currently. :/

To all Indian Brothers and Sexy Girls:

Use https://uploaded.net/ instead of http://uploaded.net/ to access UL

I am also an Indian and this trick is working from my side. :sun:

I can´t connect to Uploaded from Voxility. Support sucks... E-Mail false Answers and Telephone has no quallity...
:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

se 2 post above.

Is Uploaded going to start back with PAYPAL like other File Sharing Programs?

Which host readded PayPal?

Not really "Unlimited"... you can buy BackUP Storage so the Files will be online after 30 Day without any Download otherwise the Files are deleted.

180 Days after the last download. :)

.........?........

Till, why you ignore some affiliates? here on wj no support, and here http://uploaded.net/help NOTHING! i will write this message until you will reply to this problems...and give the money in to balance!

1916473595.jpg

wtf is this ?
I'd pm you but you don't answer me so I post it here.

same... in this morning i was 32.06 euros and now i see only -19.40. wtf is this?

me too,yesterday have 56,now -17...i send 4 messages and no response...

4753725429.jpg

WTF is going on? I really hope they fix this soon.

WTF is going on? I really hope they fix this soon.
contact support and give me no clear answer of what happens

449335Captura.PNG

I have the same problem since one week. :sad:

Last edited:
We're not able to do anything in this case, but as someone pointed already, you can use https://uploaded.net. But we don't know how long this will work.

We're sorry for this but the block is done from our ddos protection service since there ddos comes form this network, we're not able to change anything on this status currently. :/

se 2 post above.

Which host readded PayPal?

180 Days after the last download. :)

not reply pms!

What heppen till?
Where is sales?
anymore only work ppd?

not reply pms!

What heppen till?
Where is sales?
anymore only work ppd?

Is there any Rule on Ul that you get everyday a Sale if yes show me Please :wave:

ul.to | Till
File Host - Ul.to
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Today 04:12 AM

Why him not answer

If 1000 People Pm him here what did you think?!

Stop spamming him Pms

for Support is this Thread.

some Of the People ask so much Bullshit that is all explained in Tos of Ul.to!

For me this is the worst month.I have only 320 euro till now but i upload not as before.Previous month 799 euro.

Sent from my u8800pro using Tapatalk 2
me too. Uploaded.to is very very bad now.

only 238 Euro this month

got 19 sales this month but 18 of them are one month...very funny :-=

p/s: who have quited Uploaded.net, please give a pm here.

Back