uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Damn, the upload speed on certain servers are slow to a crawl. The servers are the one starting with fra-7m21-stor09.uploaded.net format and similar servers are slow. The servers with the old format like stor1216.uploaded.net still has fast speeds.

Everyday got sales. Work better.
I can't read it anymore! There might be a lot of people who are complaining and doing nothing or not enough but I'm sure there are more people like me who are complaining and working hard!

I'm waiting for a sale since 17 days!! In the average I had the last months every second day a sale! THIS is not normal!

My offers/files are on 3 different pages and small files, big files, games, music, books, movies, everything! Every day I'm uploading a lot of GBs. I'm doing reuploads and atm I'm uploading more than before but even this doesn't help...

I'm not writing because I wanna complain but I want to stop saying that people have to work harder. And you're not the only one who said this but the last one, so sorry for quoting you alone. ;)

My sallary however is OK, not bad, not good, but the sales are missing and this is not normal. *justsaying*

I can't read it anymore! There might be a lot of people who are complaining and doing nothing or not enough but I'm sure there are more people like me who are complaining and working hard!

I'm waiting for a sale since 17 days!! In the average I had the last months every second day a sale! THIS is not normal!

My offers/files are on 3 different pages and small files, big files, games, music, books, movies, everything! Every day I'm uploading a lot of GBs. I'm doing reuploads and atm I'm uploading more than before but even this doesn't help...

I'm not writing because I wanna complain but I want to stop saying that people have to work harder. And you're not the only one who said this but the last one, so sorry for quoting you alone. ;)

My sallary however is OK, not bad, not good, but the sales are missing and this is not normal. *justsaying*

"Every day I'm uploading a lot of GBs." - Gorgeousxyz

- wrong thing to do!

But alex is right, you have to work harder. However, sometimes hard work doesn't mean there will be good results - then you have to work smarter. And even if this doesn't work, you have to work with patience, but only if you are convinced about what you do.

And remember guys, sales are mostly a matter of luck.

For instance, I've been working hard for 2 years or even more and my sales ratio at Filesonic and Oron was very bad. Since I've started to work with UL, I get sales almost everyday. Why? Don't know, maybe this is hard work, maybe this is smart work, but I personally think this is just patience because I have been uploading and updating my megathreads everyday for 2 years.

If something doesn't work, you have to change it. There is no such thing that would work for everyone.

But alex is right, you have to work harder. However, sometimes hard work doesn't mean there will be good results - then you have to work smarter. And even if this doesn't work, you have to work with patience, but only if you are convinced about what you do.

Ofcourse this is correct.

But also it doesn't give alex the right to insult always other people. It seems he is a 16 year old boy which is still in puberty.
Maybe in 6 years he is grown up.

Regards
nikita06

Last edited:
Back